Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

May/June 2019 update (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Hey all! The new update is beginning to roll out for iOS players. Watch this space to find out when it starts to arrive for Android and Kindle players too.

ETA: Android rollout has also begun.

Please note the new position of the crate load options:

Here's a link to the related sneak peeks from beta testing, for those who like to compare.
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-05-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Thanks, Bess, also for the extra hint re. the crate load coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, Bess, also for the extra hint re. the crate load coupons!
    I knew all about it and I still just used three coupons instead of requesting help.. I'm such a doofus
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

People have been asking for the coupon button to be moved for ages because it was too easy to click on it by accident. Not sure that there was where they wanted it moving to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I knew all about it and I still just used three coupons instead of requesting help.. I'm such a doofus
    LOL - there are better explanations for that, like fat fingers. And if that means there is still no confirmation button (additionally to putting it in the middle not being of help, as JJ says) I COULD tell you who the real Doofuses are...!

Do any of these need building materials?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL - there are better explanations for that, like fat fingers. And if that means there is still no confirmation button (additionally to putting it in the middle not being of help, as JJ says) I COULD tell you who the real Doofuses are...!
    Nope, my fingers are positively delicate and my screen is large. I'll just have to retrain my muscle memory.

As for whether this particular change solves (or potentially worsens) the issue as raised, I'm sure the community will have opinions on that, lol
    IMPORTANT:

Quote Originally Posted by golfattack View Post
    Do any of these need building materials?
    Yes, all community buildings and Zoo enclosures require those.
    IMPORTANT:

Otter pond takes 2 days and 11/12 hours, by the way.
    ๐Ÿ“†Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) ๐Ÿ“†
    ๐Ÿ“Name: JammyJamFam ๐Ÿ“
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒLevel: 59 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    ๐Ÿ˜Zoo Level: 13 ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸคCo-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2๐Ÿค
    ๐Ÿ’ต Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club ๐Ÿ’ต

๐Ÿ”ฎโ€œAnd remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...โ€๐Ÿ”ฎ

In the Academy of Industry they added a display for our ingots.
    Thank you Playrix!
    Last edited by Sablob; 05-31-2019 at 12:57 PM. Reason: bubble not fixed
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]