Thread: How many times does it take for you to win a level??

How many times does it take for you to win a level??

I’m on level 2745. I used to be able to win levels on first try. No longer!! Now it’s taking me around 5 times average to beat a level.

For those who have been playing longer than I have, is this now the new normal?? Expect to spend many times Trying to beat one level??

Can’t they throw in some easy levels just to make you feel good??
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

5 times to beat a level isn't very much really. Most people don't beat levels on the first try, and there are a lot of us that take way more than 5 tries to succeed. I'd say you're doing very well for yourself. I wouldn't start to get worried until you've taken days to beat one level, which is more common than you might think around here.

Other than that, I've seen enough feedback around here to know levels seem to get more challenging the higher one goes. Good luck.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Thanks for the feedback Bethany. I think I’m quitting soon. For me, the game is just not fun if I have to keep trying to beat the same level over and over and over again. Also, I’m tired of complaining about it.

I have been playing for around two years now and when I started, the description of the game said that it does not get harder as you go up in levels. But it does. I am at level 4271 and it takes forever to win a game without using boosters or coins. And a lot of the times I have to use them. Every now and then they throw in a game or two that can be won on the first or second try but then they throw in one that is impossible to win. I used to be able to figure out how to win a game but no more. Most of the time it is purely by chance, which isn't any fun. Right now I am just using the lives they give me, do the daily spin and watch the ads to get coins. I don't even pay attention to the events that are going on. Whenever the dog training shows up--which isn't as often as it used to be--I will play that. Doesn't sound like much fun, does it? I have no idea why I continue to play this game. I have got to find a hobby

When they make it so hard to beat a level and you have to use boosters and bombs and whatever to win a level, it is no longer fun!!!!!