Thread: Earning coins at the end of a level

Earning coins at the end of a level

I get that coins are earned at the end of a level by exploding the boosters left over. Extra moves/time gives more boosters to be exploded. I've also noticed that you get one coin per booster, but it seems sometimes when a booster explodes you get one coin and sometimes you get a bunch more. What is the calculation behind that? What specifically gives more coins exploding some boosters at times? It doesn't appear to be related to a specific booster type. I've been watching to figure it out for a while now and I'm really curious if anyone else knows. Obviously I can't change what I get for coins at the end of the level, but I'd be interested to know what causes more vs less.

Quote Originally Posted by dbyrnes6 View Post
    I get that coins are earned at the end of a level by exploding the boosters left over. Extra moves/time gives more boosters to be exploded. I've also noticed that you get one coin per booster, but it seems sometimes when a booster explodes you get one coin and sometimes you get a bunch more. What is the calculation behind that? What specifically gives more coins exploding some boosters at times? It doesn't appear to be related to a specific booster type. I've been watching to figure it out for a while now and I'm really curious if anyone else knows. Obviously I can't change what I get for coins at the end of the level, but I'd be interested to know what causes more vs less.
    Very interesting question! I always thought that it was due to the number of tiles destroyed, but that was just me guessing. We might have to wait until Nataly from Playrix comes onto the Forum after the New Year, to find out the answer to this question

I think that the number of coins is linked to the SORT of booster is left over.
    I think the rocketgets you 1 coin
    The bomb 2
    The dynamite and the rainbow 3 coins
    And the huge explosive I never had at the end..
    you should watch the end of a level with this in your mind. I think it is right haha

Quote Originally Posted by Anouk van den Akker View Post
    I think that the number of coins is linked to the SORT of booster is left over.
    I think the rocketgets you 1 coin
    The bomb 2
    The dynamite and the rainbow 3 coins
    And the huge explosive I never had at the end..
    you should watch the end of a level with this in your mind. I think it is right haha
    I'll definitely watch again and see. I've been trying to watch closely for a while and sometimes it seems like what you said and sometimes I seem to be getting more than just the coins per booster. Maybe like with the special booster meter the more boosters that explode at once the more coins you get, in addition to those per booster?