Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who won the epic knife battle??

Who won the epic knife battle??

I watched in wonderment as both Bloomingdale and FanTom reached seemingly unattainable numbers in battling for global supremacy in this new event. They were 500 points apart when I went to sleep. Now nothing is showing me this morning the final global tally, just my own placing. SO WHO WON between Bloomingdale and FanTom and what was the final score? (And where can we find global scores in the future?).Thank you in advance for your kindness and courtesy in answering.

Good questions!
    (I'd like to know it, too)

Ditto! We see the scores for Global, Co-op & Friends during an event, why not after?

(I agree...those scores were..beyond...out there...especially a level 65(?)!)
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina777 View Post
    I watched in wonderment as both Bloomingdale and FanTom reached seemingly unattainable numbers in battling for global supremacy in this new event. They were 500 points apart when I went to sleep. Now nothing is showing me this morning the final global tally, just my own placing. SO WHO WON between Bloomingdale and FanTom and what was the final score? (And where can we find global scores in the future?).Thank you in advance for your kindness and courtesy in answering.
    I'm not sure exactly when it was taken, but someone posted a screenshot of what I guess was their final score on the event leaderboard, and that showed FanTom with 499,638 points and Bloomingdale with 499,189.

Thanks Jjay! I had someone in my group of 3.5K members state they were awake at the end and the scores never changed. I had that point total screenshoted in my group. That's bizarre Bloomingdale had to literally play for hours to amass 50,000 points yesterday, then completely stop within 500 for hours.

A lot of people were watching that race. Bloomingdale alone amassed over 54,000 likes on her town, because of her pure grit.

It's "mentally awkward" of Playrix to engender so much interest in an event, shamelessly take any Tcash we have to offer during the excitement of the event, but never give us a conclusion to the event. 🤦*♀️

It's like we are idiots with purses and billfold. In comparison, at least if you put ten dollars in a pot for a football game, you do a lot less work enjoying it, and you know the score at the end. 🤷*♀️

Please fix this Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina777 View Post
    Thanks Jjay! I had someone in my group of 3.5K members state they were awake at the end and the scores never changed. I had that point total screenshoted in my group. That's bizarre Bloomingdale had to literally play for hours to amass 50,000 points yesterday, then completely stop within 500 for hours.
    There's always the possibility that the leaderboard disappeared before the servers updated and the final scores were totally different (Much like the way you sometimes think you're winning the regatta and suddenly another team appears from nowhere to overtake you)

I agree with you, it would be nice if they would leave the scores up in the event centre so those who are interested could see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I'm not sure exactly when it was taken, but someone posted a screenshot of what I guess was their final score on the event leaderboard, and that showed FanTom with 499,638 points and Bloomingdale with 499,189.
    Thanks, JJ! and where was that?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, JJ! and where was that?
    I saw it on a Facebook group page. Someone had come quite high on the leaderboard and had taken a screenshot of their finishing position. It was similar to what you see in the airport building if you look at how many points your friends have - it showed the top four towns and then underneath the position and points of the player who took the screenshot.

I pulled just over 60k points and I log on nearly every half hour EVERY day while only sleeping about 4 - 6 hours a day so I do not in any way shape or form believe they pulled those numbers without some sort of 3rd party aid. It's literally impossible.

Even if you forked out thousands of dollars to buy T-cash to keep those fruits growing non stop, as well as bought them every hour of every day from the market man, you'd have to play the game 24 hours a day, the entire time the event was open and i'm pretty sure even then you wouldn't quite hit those numbers.

I have the screenshots in my group.
    Last edited by Nevada; 05-31-2019 at 08:19 AM.