Thread: Barn space booster not working

Barn space booster not working

Anyone else?

You might need to be a bit more specific.. not working how? Not appearing in your lab list? Appearing but not actually giving you extra capacity? Running out before it's 2 days are up?.....
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Sorry I meant not working at all. Never activated but it shows I purchased it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcswirl View Post
    Sorry I meant not working at all. Never activated but it shows I purchased it.
    Oh I see - well, that just gets you one of those boosters in your laboratory list, kind of like a ticket. You need to activate it by dragging it from the list on the left (which scrolls up and down to show them all) into one of the slots to the right of the list when you want to actually use it. Choose your moment wisely, though, because it only lasts for 48 hours and you can only have 3 active boosters at a time. If you need to cancel one at any point, you lose the time that was remaining - you don't get a partial booster back to re-use.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Ohhhh....I could have swore it just automatically activated the last time I bought it. I didn’t even think to look for it in my boosters. Thanks for your help

Ah, if you "buy" a booster in the lab with gems, you do that by dragging it and activating it. If you "buy" it with tokens in the yacht club it just goes into your list of available boosters in the lab. You have to activate it by dragging it to the board.

Note that the barn booster in not a regular booster available at the lab, it has to be won or bought in the yacht club.