Thread: Where do I Find Game Rules about helping Team members Fill holds doing Regattas ??

Where do I Find Game Rules about helping Team members Fill holds doing Regattas ??

Can't Find where I read that you Can't Help team mates Fill Holds of Trains or Planes doing Regatta Tasks ... That part of your Task work will be. ( Disqualified ! ) I mean Penalized. Where is that Rule Located ??? ... Can Not Remember where I read it !!
    Last edited by Hamp Hamilton; 05-31-2019 at 12:46 AM. Reason: To Change what I Meant ... Penalized instead of Disqualified ...

It all depends on what task you are talking about. This regatta, we have a task for fillings XX train holds and we have the regular task for sending trains. 2 tasks for trains, 2 very different tasks.

Filling holds : can be your trains or anybody else trains. Every hold you fill is1 point toward your task. Someone else filling one of your hold will get a point if he is doing that task, but you will not get 1 point for that hold.

Sending trains : you can get help for filling the holds but you have to fill the rest and send the train to get 1 point.

Not sure what you have read but I have never heard of a "disqualified" task because of help received.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I see what Township means about being penalized For Others Helping You With A Regatta Task !
    Example : if you Have 10 Holds to fill to Complete The Task and You Have Three
    Trains on your Track ... Two People Fill One Hold Each and You Fill the Other Eight
    Your Task will not Be Completed Until You Get Another Train Back ! The Two Others Filled will Take Points from You That You could Have Counted Toward Your Goal ... Thats The Penalty ! ... Thanks For Responding ... It added Perspective .... I Have Read The Rules explaining Getting Help. And Hold Filling Rules Doing Regatta Races ! ..it Was Explained in Detail ! Thanks though ! Later ...

Hi Hamp what you are describing is not a penalty. Of course if you need to fill 10 crates to complete your task and you only fill 8, getting the other 2 filled by friends, it will only count the 8 you filled. That is not a penalty, it is just the nature of the task.

As GL said if it were a train task you could have help filling crates and your trains sent would not be impacted by the help you recieve. The filling crates is very specific that you fill x amount of crates whether they are your own or someone elses.

So no penalty!
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Hamp, you do not have to wait for another train to finish your task. Keep visiting your friends requests for help until you fill 2 train holds and your regatta task will be done.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Time, Progress and Completion ! are Linked in this Game ... If You Have to Wait 3 to Four & a Half Hours until... the\or A Train(s) Comes Back to Complete the Tasks and Move on to the Next Task ... That help you Recieved ! Did Not ! .. Help ! You Complete that Task or Move you Along .. But ; Cost you Time in Completing the Task ... Therefore Hold - ing ( no pun intended ) You BACK ! It Penalize Your Progress of that Task/ Game , so to Speak ! ... But If You do Not see That as a Penalty by default ! ... Its OK with Me ! I'm Good !!! I understand What I Mean !!! Even if You DON'T .... LATER

Normally when train and/or plane crates are a task, it would make the most sense for you to fill all your crates and to not ask for help. Therefore, you are helping your team by completing your crate-filling task as fast as you can.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Hamp, as Graylady already said, you do not necessarily have to wait for your OWN trains to come back in order to complete your task. You can also fill your friends train-requests. The holds you fill in your friends towns will also count for your task