Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tasks in work dump themselves

Tasks in work dump themselves

Obviously one of our "most-beloved" glitches is back: The task in progress dumps itself somehow glitch. Back then when it appeared the first time, Playrix confirmed that it was their problem, but told us they wouldn't compensate. Since last week this glitch seems to have made a big comeback, today knocking us out in our race completely. Yay. Since I heard of many players who lost their task in progress, but are of course not sure what happened at all, or if it maybe was their own fault: Who had this problem recently, their task suddenly grayed out with a message saying You just dumped your task?
    Since Playrix obviously is screwing up hundreds of races again without feeling the urge to compensate, I have to say: That just sucks.

glitch.jpg

Okay, this post should be placed in the Troubles & Solutions section, but didn't. Think a Mod has to remove it. Sorry.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-29-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Ftfy ;)

Unfortunately can be of no help whatsoever but do have a question : any common denominator between those with the glitch? Could help CS narrow it down to one server. Also for the rest of us whom it thankfully hasn't happened to YET, platform? Just happens out of the blue, previously reserved? Anything those suffering have in common apart from being darned unlucky?

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Unfortunately can be of no help whatsoever but do have a question : any common denominator between those with the glitch? Could help CS narrow it down to one server. Also for the rest of us whom it thankfully hasn't happened to YET, platform? Just happens out of the blue, previously reserved? Anything those suffering have in common apart from being darned unlucky?
    Good questions. No common denominator I could detect. Some wanted to dump a task on the board, some where stopped in the middle of doing their task, which disappeared, some came back in and it was greyed. Some tasks were dumped after they had been finished, and the points had been added already. Different platforms also.

Here a few of the others as example how widespread this glitch is this week.
    Still hoping Playrix finally shows interest in the amount of damage they cause their players.

Oh, and may I add that speed racing is not much fun anymore, now that literally every 2nd week we're losing it to some Playrix glitch. They even confirm but see no need to do anything against. Our team as well as some others aren't racing competition anymore for the time being. Congratulations for depriving yourself from a piece of what is/was your best income.

dump1.jpg
    dump2.jpg
    dump3.jpg
    Attachment 42355
    dump5.png
    dump6.jpg
    dump7.jpg
    Last edited by Cathy Purr; 06-01-2019 at 01:38 AM.

Happened to us after I spent 1200 tcash on a race not to mention what our other players have spent and then the glitch... we know it was a glitch because we are part of a family of coops and happened 3 times to another player in a sister coop this week. After we had gold by a mile we have to sit and watch other teams pass us by and playrix not compensating or doing anything. So now, not just from ours but from our other coops we have decided to stop spending so much tcash on the race if they have such little disregard for us that buy and spend tcash. I don't know about other coops but I know Playrix gonna lose a lot of money from us going forward. I'm done buying tcash and spending it when they don't care at all, I also know many others in our coop are feeling the same way and going to stop buying and spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Obviously one of our "most-beloved" glitches is back: The task in progress dumps itself somehow glitch. Back then when it appeared the first time, Playrix confirmed that it was their problem, but told us they wouldn't compensate. Since last week this glitch seems to have made a big comeback, today knocking us out in our race completely. Yay. Since I heard of many players who lost their task in progress, but are of course not sure what happened at all, or if it maybe was their own fault: Who had this problem recently, their task suddenly grayed out with a message saying You just dumped your task?
    Since Playrix obviously is screwing up hundreds of races again without feeling the urge to compensate, I have to say: That just sucks.

glitch.jpg

Okay, this post should be placed in the Troubles & Solutions section, but didn't. Think a Mod has to remove it. Sorry.
    I am glad I saw this. This has caused some consternation and fingerpointing in our coop. I am happy to be able to go back to our group and report that it is glitch and indeed there really is no guilty party as everyone swears they didn’t do anything. Although people pretend they have taken each other at their word and let an issue go. That isn’t always the case.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGypsie View Post
    Happened to us after I spent 1200 tcash on a race not to mention what our other players have spent and then the glitch... we know it was a glitch because we are part of a family of coops and happened 3 times to another player in a sister coop this week. After we had gold by a mile we have to sit and watch other teams pass us by and playrix not compensating or doing anything. So now, not just from ours but from our other coops we have decided to stop spending so much tcash on the race if they have such little disregard for us that buy and spend tcash. I don't know about other coops gut I know Playrix gonna lose a lot of money from us going forward. I'm done buying tcash and spending it when they don't care at all, I also know many others in our coop are feeling the same way and going to stop buying and spending.
    You really spend 1200 tcash in one race?
    shocked-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif
    May I ask why so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    You really spend 1200 tcash in one race?
    shocked-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif
    May I ask why so much?
    I would say to stay on the GLB or to make it into the GLB . I can't think of any other reason

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post

glitch.jpg

This is all over facebook...so many people have had this issue...so you are certainly not alone with this matter. Sadly...the responses received from support have not been helpful, as they do not see that the issue has stemmed from their end.

But with so many people having the problem...how can it not?

Maybe this go around it is platform specific? idk.

Unfortunately, because of this glitch, a lot of co-ops have dropped in their rankings and I feel badly for them.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-02-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Regatta task graying out; unable to complete

One of my teammates still had time remaining on a “Send Trains” task. She was ready to send her last group of trains but the task had grayed out. She was unable to complete the task.

Has anybody else seen this?
    What causes it?
    How can it be prevented?

I can't help much but did read about something similar earlier today, advice given by Bess,Downton or Graylady to force close the game WITHOUT touching the regatta, then reloading to synch with server. I can not find the post I read so hopefully someone who can help will be along soon.