Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tasks in work dump themselves

Thank you, JayS. I’ve seen several posts on Facebook group pages, but nobody seems to know what to do. This happened to us last week. I’m hoping we don’t see it again. Just trying to prepare my team if we do.

This week the glitch is back. Happened to two members in my co-op, and on the facebook groups there are many others also again reporting those suddenly greyed out tasks. I hope Playrix will look into this.

greyed-out.jpg

And anyone else having this problem, please say so. The more reporting this, the better they can see it really is an issue.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

I harvested 139 rubber trees and it was counting it all along - acknowledged that it finished on the main screen. Later when I went to pick a new task -the rubber tree task had a "grey" start button and it was not showing as done. I know I did it - that is not the type of task you forget! I got the credit for their sales and it did count down on the ticker, but now where does it say I did it or give us credit.

Quote Originally Posted by abbiepql View Post
    I harvested 139 rubber trees and it was counting it all along - acknowledged that it finished on the main screen. Later when I went to pick a new task -the rubber tree task had a "grey" start button and it was not showing as done. I know I did it - that is not the type of task you forget! I got the credit for their sales and it did count down on the ticker, but now where does it say I did it or give us credit.
    I know this is going to be an obvious question but once the main screen flyout showed all 139 / 139 with the green checkmark, did you immediately go to the regatta dock to get credit for the task or did you delay visiting until you were looking for a new task?

I don't know when exactly that the credit is given, on the main screen or when you next visit the regatta dock. But I do suspect it's when you visit the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I don't know when exactly that the credit is given, on the main screen or when you next visit the regatta dock. But I do suspect it's when you visit the dock.
    It could be the case, but do you suspect also that there's a kind of time-out, after which the task is not counted?

I can see that the task "flies down" (only?), when I am on the task board tab, and I thought it is counted then, and wondered what happened, if I only looked at the race status tab. But I can't imagine that they built in a one and only correct way to do it..?
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-30-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It could be the case, but do you suspect also that there's a kind of time-out, after which the task is not counted?
    Well some tasks have a shorter time limit and I'm wondering when that clock stops, when the main screen shows the green check or when you actually go to the regatta dock. So if you don't visit the dock the task may very well time out even if you see the green check.

Of course this is pure speculation, there's no documentation that I've seen on the exact mechanics.

I can see that the task "flies down" (only?), when I am on the task board tab, and I thought it is counted then, and wondered what happened, if I only looked at the race status tab. But I can't imagine that they built in a one and only correct way to do it..?
    A lot of things happen when you visit the dock after completing a task, the team gets the points, the ship is shown advancing in the race, the task is taken from the "in progress" list, and the tokens are awarded. I wouldn't be surprised if there was only 1 way to kick off that coordinated dance.

Well some tasks have a shorter time limit and I'm wondering when that clock stops, when the main screen shows the green check or when you actually go to the regatta dock. So if you don't visit the dock the task may very well time out even if you see the green check.
    I see, thanks! yes, got it that it's speculation, but a quite convincing one. Would think next, though, that after all the reports from earlier occasions, this should have been fixed (if it was one of the reasons).

I see, thanks! yes, got it that it's speculation, but a quite convincing one. Would think next, though, that after all the reports from earlier occasions, this should have been fixed (if it was one of the reasons).
    Oh, I have no idea if this accounts for any of the reports. I am only reacting to the way "abbiepql" phrased their report. They made it seem like they saw the checkmark but didn't immediately go to the dock. I asked if that's what they did. The rest stems from that.

Oh, I have no idea if this accounts for any of the reports. I am only reacting to the way "abbiepql" phrased their report. They made it seem like they saw the checkmark but didn't immediately go to the dock. I asked if that's what they did. The rest stems from that.
    yes, got that abbiepql didn't say either whether they reported it ingame at all. - I also just assumed that this had been among the reports from anyone before already, and / so they would have checked the whole procedure, all ways there. A pity that it's probably not resolved yet, whatever it is/was.