Thread: Position TV Tower

Position TV Tower

Is it possible that there could be places on the rock boundary where the TV Tower can be sited?

Not sure what you mean, do you want suggestions where to put it next to the rocks or screenshots?
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Quote Originally Posted by BHC View Post
    Is it possible that there could be places on the rock boundary where the TV Tower can be sited?
    This sounds like a "Wish List" item. I do understand the logistics of your request -- to get the signal out further; not blocked by the towering rocks.

Being able to situate the TV tower up on the rock ledge would be cool! I'd place my lighthouse up there, too, if I could.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Being able to situate the TV tower up on the rock ledge would be cool! I'd place my lighthouse up there, too, if I could.
    Are you Cornish Bethany? That's a Wrecker's trick. Bit too early for me to be thinking of Poldark.

On a serious note I suspect that may be technically difficult as this game insists expansions are contiguous

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Are you Cornish Bethany? That's a Wrecker's trick. Bit too early for me to be thinking of Poldark.

On a serious note I suspect that may be technically difficult as this game insists expansions are contiguous
    Nope, not Cornish, though I have friends that adore Poldark.

And, yeah, I have a veritable smorgasbord of wishes for this game that will never be implemented. Their loss...
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015