Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take to be cleared of cheating?

Не знаю что делать я уже отправляла личное сообщения, но у меня складывается впечатление, что мне специально не отвечают! Ждут пока я сама не здамся! Потому что сами свои ошибки исправить не могут!

Quote Originally Posted by Марина Беленькая View Post
    Why am I no one answers????
    Марина, добрый день!

Я ответила вам в личных сообщениях.

Всем привет, а у меня конечно уровень не большой всего 30, и дети через лаки патчер( вроде бы так) толи закачали толи денег решили при купить , одним словом пишут что подозревают в мошенечестве , а играю то я. И отправила историю покупок и, хотя там пусто. Что делать???

This is starting to be funny. Also, I writed to support many times ( no answers from them more than 15 days) and i am getting no answer here, either.
    I have been accussed of cheating (and PUNISHED emmidiatly) althouh i have even no idea how is that done, i cannot access Koop and Regatta since I was level 21 ( i couldnt even get to see what is the game about in those two).
    I also never play games for real cash, so I have no idea why I am supposed to be a cheater. I AM NOT. If any, anyone could help me, please do.
    What bothers me the most is that I cannot accept friend request and ofcourse that anoying message.
    Thank you!!!

Я передумала, я вернусь на первый уровень, если мне вернуться все те деньги которые были потрачено мной в етой игре...
    Мне просто очень обидно что некто так и не смог мне помочь... Скинуть на первый уровень и я смогла бы каждого... Мне действительно очень жаль, что мы так и не прилишли к обоюдному согласию...Но я неуспокоюсь..
    Потому что я не мошейница и было потраченно мной очень много денег..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragana Petrovic View Post
    This is starting to be funny. Also, I writed to support many times ( no answers from them more than 15 days) and i am getting no answer here, either.
    I have been accussed of cheating (and PUNISHED emmidiatly) althouh i have even no idea how is that done, i cannot access Koop and Regatta since I was level 21 ( i couldnt even get to see what is the game about in those two).
    I also never play games for real cash, so I have no idea why I am supposed to be a cheater. I AM NOT. If any, anyone could help me, please do.
    What bothers me the most is that I cannot accept friend request and ofcourse that anoying message.
    Thank you!!!
    Hi Dragana

Did you send your messages from within your game ? Did you received the automatic message right after ? Did you chech the Help and Support section and click again on the message icon to see if an answer was waiting there ?

On the forums, we are all other players and can't solve your problem. The solution has to come through the Help and Support section of the game.

Hi Luxor & Graylady,

This very same story has just happened to me & I can't believe it!! Apparently it happens quite often so there must be a glitch in the Playrix System. All the same, it is very frustrating and upsetting when you get blocked for cheating yet you have not done so.

I play Township every day & am addicted. I have spent many many hours getting to the level where I am at now. I also take part in the Regatta every week and always finish my 15tasks so must be letting my co-op down terribly.

I have sent emails to Support & also PM'ed Anastasia as per the info on this thread so let's hope that I will be re-instated soon....

I am an honest person & feel that this error on their part is mighty unfair!!

Hi greylady,

Ofcourse I have. All messages I have sent directly through help&support within the game. I have received an automatic message and i check all the time that saved conversation but no answer from them, anyway.
    I also sent PM to Anastacia here because it seems to me that she is administrator or something. No help from that side, either.
    It is really unfair. To my oppinion, all the players, who are suspeccted of cheating, should frist get a warning or a short-timed ban, and if that happens again, punished for good.
    Its not fair to be punisheg straight away, especially when you havent even done anything.

Hi Dragana,

I agree with you totally!! This action of blocking players because they are SUSPECTED of cheating is wrong & completely unfair. Surely, we should get a "fair trial" first? We need to try & get to the bottom of this story & at least try to get ourselves re-instated. But how do we do that if Support is not attending to messages or working on resolving people's issues?! Maybe we can contact someone else from Playrix to help us? I mean, other than Admin staff, who don't seem all that interested? I am going to do some investigations of my own & will let u know my findings.

I have never ever been accused of cheating and I am 43 years old!! I pride myself in being honest & hardworking so this story of being blocked & kicked out of Regatta has made me very unhappy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    Help! I was accused of cheating. I have already sent screenshots of my recent purchases but I am wondering how long it will take them to clear this up.

Sorry i'm not a cheating the game, why you block me, I can't build a friendship. Please
    Thank you. 🙁