Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does it take to be cleared of cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get support to help with this situation? I still have not been reinstated or even contacted except to ask for the documentation that I have provided 3 times already.
    Hi Luxor. Sorry I haven't replied earlier. I had no other suggestions to offer due to the Russian Holiday weekend. Anastasia, the Playrix Admin for Township, will be back on Monday and I will ensure that she has a link to this thread so that she can look into this for you.

Hello Luxor!

Apologies for the delay. Unfortunately, the support agent who was working with your request had days off due to a national holiday, that's why your letters remained in her inbox unnoticed by others. Your case will be resolved within 24 hours. We'll also gladly compensate you for the long waiting.

Thank you for your patience!

Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    Hello Luxor!

Apologies for the delay. Unfortunately, the support agent who was working with your request had days off due to a national holiday, that's why your letters remained in her inbox unnoticed by others. Your case will be resolved within 24 hours. We'll also gladly compensate you for the long waiting.

Thank you for your patience!
    I must be psychic. I thought that this had happened. Thank you so much Anastasia for looking into this and being the bearer of such great news. Luxor has been unbelievably patient and it is great that they will be back in the game again

А что делать мне.я не покупала ни чего в игре, а игра заподозрила меня в не честной игре. 5 раз писала в службу поддержки а результата нет. Да они отвечают. Первое смс от системы. Второе от человека но там написано то же самое что у системы. А 3 смс закройте спор и напишите сново если будут еще проблемы (это не дословно как они пишут). И вот так работает служба поддержки? Уже прошло больше 2х недель.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I must be psychic. I thought that this had happened. Thank you so much Anastasia for looking into this and being the bearer of such great news. Luxor has been unbelievably patient and it is great that they will be back in the game again
    Hello hyacinth,

the same thing happened to me yesterday. I was banned, beeing suspected of cheating.

I wrote two emails to the support (two because the first one was answered incorrectly) and a PM to Anastacia. I wouldn't like to be patient for a long time, and this is why I am asking you for your support. Playrix has screenshots of all my purchases in the iTunes store (which make a big sum by now). But to my expierence you rather get excuses than solutions from them.

So please, if you could do something for me, that would be gratly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Thommes

Playing township on MAC OS as Tombouctou / Thommes. Last COOP: iMac exchange

problem with connecting

hi

i am facing problem of suspect of cheating with out doing any mistake they r also not responding to me how many days should i suffer

Quote Originally Posted by Mummaneni Prem View Post
    hi

i am facing problem of suspect of cheating with out doing any mistake they r also not responding to me how many days should i suffer
    Hi,

Did you received the automatic answer ? Did you send proof of T-cash purchase with your request ? Did you check your original message to see if an answer was there ?

я сталкнулась с проблем ой блокировки (подозрение в не честной игре), после обновление к китайскому новому году. вот уже почти 2 недели я веду переписку с группой тех поддержки но результата все нет! я уже получила письмо о том что мой аккаунт проверенный, 3 письмо о том что разработчик и уведомлены о моей проблемме, 10 писем с рекомендациями попытаться найти ответ в полезный информация и 6 писец о том, что для получение дополнительный сведение я должна написать письмо из игры! я писала из игры, на сайт разработчика, в техподдержку с сайта разработчика, на странице vk.... обращаюсь сюда, с последней надеждой, пожалуйста, помогите вернуть город и мое честно имя!

Try sending a personal message to anastasia