Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How long does it take to be cleared of cheating?

Help! What happened for my farm it said ( accused of cheating).
    Hacking happened to my farm.
    Please Fix that problem
    Level 52
    Zoo level 6
    Device : Samsung Galaxy note 3
    Thank you. 🙁[/QUOTE]

Hi Sahar

You have to report this from within your game. Click on the cog/gear under population - Help and Support - Fair play and Security - The game think I am a cheater. Follow the instructions there.

I was recently banned due to significant invalid purchases and I am so confused. How do I get my game back? I can not get any answers. I have never cheated on a game so this really upsets me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaylaowen34 View Post
    I was recently banned due to significant invalid purchases and I am so confused. How do I get my game back? I can not get any answers. I have never cheated on a game so this really upsets me.
    Hi kaylaowen, and welcome to the Forum. So sorry this has happened to you. It is very confusing and heartbreaking when something happens to our beloved town. Do take a look at this Thread, and follow the suggestions that Amoria has listed. I hope this gets resolved very soon for you.

I too have been banned due to accusation of cheating, which couldn’t be further from the truth. I have worked hard on this game for well over a year. Very disappointed. I understand they want to protect their game integrity, but they should investigate before accusing. This ban happened right after I was buying farm cash though in game purchase. I have provided receipts for last 90 days.