Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does it take to be cleared of cheating?

How long does it take to be cleared of cheating?

Help! I was accused of cheating. I have already sent screenshots of my recent purchases but I am wondering how long it will take them to clear this up.

Thank you. 🙁

Hi Luxor

Sorry you were caught in the automatic cheater detector. After you sent the receipts, it may take many days to be clear and that is not counting the week-end when few people work at Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Luxor

Sorry you were caught in the automatic cheater detector. After you sent the receipts, it may take many days to be clear and that is not counting the week-end when few people work at Playrix.
    Hi Graylady,

I always thought that they had less people on the support desk at the weekend, but I am told that now they work in shifts so they have the same coverage all week

Hi Graylady. I think they may have far more support now than they used to in the "old days." Two of our Admins do not even live in Vologda, and following event news, I see that many team members work remotely via their computers from wherever they live. Many only met face to face recently in the Fall at a big Playrix event.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Luxor

Thank you for responding, Graylady. I was finally able to connect with my co-op leader through Facebook messenger. It was mortifying to hear that she had received a message from Playrix indicating that I was suspected of cheating. Mabelle was very sweet and told me that they would keep my spot open in the co-op. I feel bad that all of my tasks were cleared for the regatta.

I hope they get this cleared up soon. I miss the friends I've made on Township.

Hi Luxor,

how awful to be wrongfully caught by the automatic cheater detector. This happened to a member of our Co-op a while ago. Many of us informed the Support, PMd Anastasia, and posted our protest here on the forum. She was reinstalled and everything was switched back to normal within a day. So I would suggest to ask your Co-op leader and other members to take action, as well as post here.

Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Hi Luxor,

how awful to be wrongfully caught by the automatic cheater detector. This happened to a member of our Co-op a while ago. Many of us informed the Support, PMd Anastasia, and posted our protest here on the forum. She was reinstalled and everything was switched back to normal within a day. So I would suggest to ask your Co-op leader and other members to take action, as well as post here.

Good luck!!
    Hi, Cathy,

I still haven't been reinstated. It is so frustrating. It doesn't look like Playrix really cares about looking at the documentation I sent them. They haven't replied except to send me an automated message sending me back to the Help and Support section of the game app. I don't know what else to do. I'm sad I can't get in contact with my co-op to ask for their help with this situation. I'm frustrated that it appears that Playrix takes the viewpoint of "gulity until proven innocent." Not sure what else to do. Playrix doesn't seem to mind taking my money but they don't provide support when there are issues.

It is discouraging to open the app and still see that "We suspect you may be cheating, which is why you are no longer permitted to interact with other players. We apologize for any inconvenience caused." message showing up. I used to love playing this game because of the online friends I was making, now that they have taken that away and aren't willing to fix it, I feel like deleting the stupid game. I don't want to do that because I want to be able to say goodbye to members of my co-op first but Playrix has taken the fun out of this game. They punish honest people for just playing the game they created. If I had cheated, I wouldn't be upset. I wouldn't care about trying to get back in because I could just cheat my way back up to the level I was at but I didn't cheat!

Hi Luxor,

I am so sorry that you still are in this position. I don't understand why there is such a delay after you have provided documentation.

There has to be another way of dealing with the cheating problem, without causing such stress and upset to genuine players. Maybe a warning that player X has been picked out by the automatic system and if they don't provide proof within X number of days, sanctions will be applied?

And I still have not been reinstated. Support asked for my documentation again but hasn't done anything to reinstate me. Based on their latest "news" post on the app, I expect this is going to get worse, not better. They are taking the "guilty until proven innocent" attitude. Those who cheat will still figure ways around it to cheat and those of us who don't will just delete that app and miss the friends that we made through the game. They don't care about those who are falsely accused, they only want to prevent cheaters. What they don't realize is they are hurting their real fans.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get support to help with this situation? I still have not been reinstated or even contacted except to ask for the documentation that I have provided 3 times already.