Thread: Gameplay questions

Gameplay questions

Hello developers and users,

Two things that were quite bothering.
    1- there are achievements related to collecting bacon. It hurts a bit to kill the pigs to collect bacons. I fully understand that it solely is my perspective and I don't judge who are fine with meat. Is there a way to avoid this?
    2- when expanding the town it is sad to see those freely scurrying rabbits, trees and birds disappear. Is there a way to show it as a barren land instead of showing as a life filled forest that is being destroyed?

I mean no offense by my questions.

Regards,
    #0K

Hi, firstly the pigs aren't killed, or even hurt, when collecting bacon, instead they magically shed their bacon on to plates that we collect.

We don't have to clear all the expansions, as we can build around them, leaving some free as wildlife areas. In the decorations we can buy apple trees and some parks where wildlife appear from time to time.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi, firstly the pigs aren't killed, or even hurt, when collecting bacon, instead they magically shed their bacon on to plates that we collect.
    In another thread somebody (Nana? Bessville? Forgot ...) called it liposuction to spare the piggies
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 77, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    In another thread somebody (Nana? Bessville? Forgot ...) called it liposuction to spare the piggies
    with such a word, the forum search is quite fast *g* It was Charlie:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1380552

(and Bess "agreed")

Thank you very much pink. I didn't know that because I didn't have the **balls** to do it. Since you told me how now I will give it a try. Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Regards,
    #0K