Thread: Wolf enclosure

Wolf enclosure

Wolves are my favourite wild animal, and we've already got bears and boars. Wolves would fit in nicely, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Danetre View Post
    Wolves are my favourite wild animal, and we've already got bears and boars. Wolves would fit in nicely, IMHO.
    looks like they heard you Info for next update is:
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Info from the beta testers is that it's an Arctic wolf, and the enclosure costs 390,000 coins. Don't worry about having to rearrange your zoo to fit it in, you'll have plenty of time to do it whilst you're accumulating 254 bricks and slabs

Wolves sound cool. I wonder if they'll be considered forest animals. I suppose they would unless they're Arctic wolves.

I just wish a new enclosure wasn't coming out quite so soon.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

So if I complete the entire zoo, my prize is a white wolf pack?! That's better than a witch's hat or magic dust; it's nearly better than even a dragon! 🙌

She's a cute kid. I'm really enjoying the realistic, human touches that have been crafted into this game. 😊

Major kudos to the entire team and community: Thank-you so much for the all the time and effort you put in to make Township so much more than just another smartphone game. 🌟