Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Zoo cards

  1. #1

    Zoo cards

    All these duplicate animal cards turning up made me think. I remember as a kid we used to swap football cards, wouldn't it be good if Township had a card swapping board like the players' "!" section. Here you could post duplicates and wants. I think it would work very well.

  2. #2
    This is an interesting idea, but do they really give extra cards that we don't need? I seem to stop getting cards for an animal once I have all of them and have settled the animal in my enclosure. So far, I don't have any I could give away.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    This is an interesting idea, but do they really give extra cards that we don't need? I seem to stop getting cards for an animal once I have all of them and have settled the animal in my enclosure. So far, I don't have any I could give away.
    Yes, they do give duplicate cards ... they‘re stored the shop, on the very right. If you have a given number of duplicates (depending on your overall number of animals) the duplicate cards will be swapped into useful cards. I have 20 animals and need 10 duplicates to swap, but the number increases along with your animal population.
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 77, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    This is an interesting idea, but do they really give extra cards that we don't need? I seem to stop getting cards for an animal once I have all of them and have settled the animal in my enclosure. So far, I don't have any I could give away.
    I have only the last 4 rarest babies still to collect cards for, so the vast majority of my winnings go straight to the doubles pack.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Yes, they do give duplicate cards ... they‘re stored the shop, on the very right. If you have a given number of duplicates (depending on your overall number of animals) the duplicate cards will be swapped into useful cards. I have 20 animals and need 10 duplicates to swap, but the number increases along with your animal population.
    Oh, okay. What happens when all the animals are collected and there aren't any more useful cards for the doubles pack?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

  6. #6
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Oh, okay. What happens when all the animals are collected and there aren't any more useful cards for the doubles pack?
    Then you wil receive other 'gifts' like building materials, upgrade materials for your barn and so on
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

  7. #7
    There are a lot of towns requiring lots of cards, this card swap would be for them. Once the zoo is complete you would no longer need cards so the reward system would adapt to this, maybe zoo upgrades for which you would receive cards. This again would keep the swap system going, and holding to the helpful ethos of the game. Or the task rewards could revert to tcash, coins or materials.

  8. #8
    This sounds like a nice idea, but horrendously complicated to implement for the low amount of double cards that we get.

    What is wrong with the current system? I don't get many double cards, but every now and then they are swapped for other cards I need, seems to work ok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •