Thread: Clover Mail Moved

Clover Mail Moved

TownshipMail.jpgWhile rearranging my Township, I added some roads and moved buildings around. The building to the far right of the screenshot was normally where the clickable Clover Mail icon appeared. However, it seems that the prior location of that building was where Playrix permanently placed the Clover Mail icon. I find it beneficial to me where it's located (as pictured), as if I missed the icon, it took me to the Art Collections screen.
    Last edited by orgyville; 05-24-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Hi, the clover mail arrives at the Town Hall building, so you will need to move your Town Hall back to that position.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    TownshipMail.jpgWhile rearranging my Township, I added some roads and moved buildings around. The building to the far right of the screenshot was normally where the clickable Clover Mail icon appeared. However, it seems that the prior location of that building was where Playrix permanently placed the Clover Mail icon. I find it beneficial to me where it's located (as pictured), as if I missed the icon, it took me to the Art Collections screen.
    The mail icon is at the right place. With your Town Hall in that position, the little blue mail box is on the left and hidden by your Office Building. If you turn your Town Hall, the mail box will be on the right and the envelope will be closed to the Museum.

Like Pink said, the mail box is permanently attached to the Town Hall.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Interesting, so it is technically attached to the Town Hall, but the direction of the building makes it appear as it's attached to the Office Building! I still like it where it's at, so I don't misclick and open the Art Collection (as I've done at least 3 times in the past).

Thanks for the explanation, Graylady! Thanks to you, too Pink -- I didn't know the building was named Town Hall (as it never shows that when I click on it -- it just opens the pop-up screen).

Quote Originally Posted by orgyville View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, Graylady! Thanks to you, too Pink -- I didn't know the building was named Town Hall (as it never shows that when I click on it -- it just opens the pop-up screen).
    If you want to see the blue mail box, just long press the Town Hall and look for it on the left. Turn the building to see the change of position of the mail box. No need to move the Town Hall to check that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix