Thread: Can't transfer town to NEW device

Exclamation Can't transfer town to NEW device

Hello I'm new here and I hope u can help me with those weird problem...
    Ok first thing is that I've playing this fun game a long time on my phone AND on Bluestacks platform with now problems... well maybe a little one sometimes with sync but that's ok.
    For some reason I stop playing that game and even delete it from both of my devices, until yesterday and here we comes
    After install it on my phone and connect with google and Facebook progress is there and everything is as before BUT after try the same on Bluestacks Well nothing happens the game just connected and no pop up window to confirm nothing . It's like I'm starting a new game no matter that I connected with both acc

Yeah I know that I still play on my phone but on BS is way too better
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please see this post from our Playrix Admin regarding playing on emulators.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

hmm that's really bad news.... If I remember correct last time I was playing on BS version 2...now I've trying on version 4 maybe this the problem Anyways thanks for quick answer