Thread: Can't contact support or report an issue

Can't contact support or report an issue

Every time I try to report my lost zoo or contact support I just get a response back telling me how to report an issue and log my technical info (level of game etc) with that report. I follow the instructions but I just get that same reply back. No matter how many times I try or how many different ways of writing it I try I still get the same message back. Very frustrating!!!!! Any ideas?

Assuming you play on Windows, did you check with this description:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1112718

and are you reporting that way?
    If not Windows, check in this same subforum for the thread for the other OS.
    Good luck!

ETA: see also addition in the other thread:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1467919
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-24-2019 at 06:20 AM.

I’m on iOS and I’ve been having trouble with customer support for over a month.
    The first time I wrote about my issue they responded with ‘try updating’, which I already had.
    Got a message asking if this solved my issue, said no.
    Wrote them every day for 11 days. Finally they respond with ‘sorry our servers were down’
    I write again, a week later it says ‘sorry our servers were down, please describe your issue’. It’s an endless circle of helpless frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Linzsoxal View Post
    Wrote them every day for 11 days. Finally they respond with ‘sorry our servers were down’
    I write again, a week later it says ‘sorry our servers were down, please describe your issue’. It’s an endless circle of helpless frustration.
    wow, that's a new record of ...yeah, helpless, even for Playrix.

crossing fingers for you, Linz!

Angry Me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwirooster View Post
    Every time I try to report my lost zoo or contact support I just get a response back telling me how to report an issue and log my technical info (level of game etc) with that report. I follow the instructions but I just get that same reply back. No matter how many times I try or how many different ways of writing it I try I still get the same message back. Very frustrating!!!!! Any ideas?
    I am having the EXACT same issue with my zoo and have been trying to contact someone ever since this new update! I am using Windows and I keep getting the same e-mail response no matter how much I send a new one following the instructions. There are other's in my coop with the same problem. It is insane that they aren't fixing this issue that is clearly very common.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax96 View Post
    I am having the EXACT same issue with my zoo and have been trying to contact someone ever since this new update! I am using Windows and I keep getting the same e-mail response no matter how much I send a new one following the instructions. There are other's in my coop with the same problem. It is insane that they aren't fixing this issue that is clearly very common.
    I am another who has lost their zoo and getting the same reply from support. I have tried explaining, sending screen shots all to no avail. Replies to their instructions e mail have gone unanswered for weeks. Not sure where to turn next

Here I thought it was just me. They used to be so good trying to find out what the problem was. Now it's server down, no glitches or the standard for me uninstall then reinstall....

I have reported two issues...this seems to be the routine;
    1. Instructions on how to properly report an issue (canned email) 1-2 Days *Even though I did it correctly*
    2. Instructions on how to update 2 Days *Even though it was the current version and verified*
    3. An email with a message that it is being passed on to the development staff 2 Days
    4. An email asking for any receipt or screen shot of the issue....2 Days *Even though the screen shot/receipt was in the first email!*

I have not received "server down, no glitches or the standard uninstall then reinstall" yet.

I like the game, I spend my money, I have been a patient customer, maybe it's time to move on - 1st issue has been 8 days.