Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoo Decorations

Zoo Decorations

Can someone please explain to me how to get the decorations in the zoo that have the animal requirements. I've got over 20 animals in my zoo with 4 complete enclosures. But the decorations aren't available for me to get. Starting at the trampoline decoration that requires 1 animal, they are all grayed out so I can't buy them. I'm at level 47 if that makes a difference.

If I remember well, the game tells you how many more animals you need to access the decoration.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Graylady is right as usual. The Zoo Trampoline requires 20 Animals in total (if my notes are correct).
    The wiki lists all Zoo decorations with total number of animals needed: https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Coi...oo_Decorations
    Town Level 133, Zoo Level 45 and I hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

The buildings in the town don't tell us how much more population is needed to get them, just the total, so I don't understand why the zoo decorations don't work the same way.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    The buildings in the town don't tell us how much more population is needed to get them, just the total, so I don't understand why the zoo decorations don't work the same way.
    I think the difference is due to the possible decrease of population as players can sell houses. We cannot sell back animals so the total is constantly increasing.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I think the difference is due to the possible decrease of population as players can sell houses. We cannot sell back animals so the total is constantly increasing.
    Yes that's true, I didn't think of that..but we can't sell factories or expansions, and both show the total population required.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

I understand all of that. I just don't get why they are all still locked when I now have 32 animals in my zoo. I wish I could post a screen shot to better explain lol. But the decorations that require just a few animals are still locked for me and to my understanding, I have enough animals and complete enclosures that at least the first few decorations should be available.

Quote Originally Posted by ctoy80 View Post
    I understand all of that. I just don't get why they are all still locked when I now have 32 animals in my zoo. I wish I could post a screen shot to better explain lol. But the decorations that require just a few animals are still locked for me and to my understanding, I have enough animals and complete enclosures that at least the first few decorations should be available.
    You should have some decorations available but not many. The last decoration is only available with 147 animals. You can see the list on the old wiki page HERE Find the zoo section and click on "Expand" to see the whole list.

If everything is still locked, you will have to report this from within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ctoy80 View Post
    The decorations don‘t need „just a few animals“, but just a few animals more than you currently have. E.g the trampoline you mentioned in your first post needs 22 animals. I have 20, so for me the deco shows „2 animals needed“, because I need two more animals. If you have 32, you should be able to buy it now. Can you?
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 77, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Selling houses?

Graylady’s answer in another made me have a question! Can you sell houses- and stay with the population necessary to advance?
    Please explain this strategy- as I’d like some more space - would be great to not always have to buy land & Re-arrange....
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post