Thread: Co-op "Helped" statistics

Co-op "Helped" statistics

Does anyone know how the statistics for helping other members are complied? Is it daily, overall, what? It doesn't seem accurate to me or my members who have asked me about it and said the stats are wrong. I agree they're worng but knowing what they mean and how they're compiled may change my opinion.

Please explain! Thanks for all anticipated responses!

The number in the co-op is not the number of "helps". It is the number of products given to other team members, either in the chat, plane or train. There is a maximum of 10 points for each help.

You give 1 popsicle in a chat request, you get 1 point.
    You fill a train with 2 pizza, you get 2 points.
    You fill a chat request for 8 pine trees, you get 8 points.
    You fill a plane crate with 62 wheat, you get 10 points.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Graylady provided the answer you are looking for, but just to make things more complicated, I figured it might be helpful to also explain how the town hall stats work too.

In the game, there are three statistics that involve helping other players: The "Helped" count in the Coop Building, the "Other Players Helped" stat in the Town Hall Statistics and the "Goods Shared with Co-op Members" in the Town Hall Statistics.

As Graylady explained, the 'Helped" number in the coop building increases any time you help a player in your coop, including filling their train, filling their plane, filling their zoo order, or sharing good with them via the coop chat if they use the yellow "request products" button to ask for something. The Helped number resets every week when the new regatta starts.

Coop Helps.jpg

The "Other Players Helped" stat in the town hall counts each instance you help another person, whether they are a friend, a coop member, or a random person that shows up on your help (!) tab. One train crate filled = 1 point added to your other players helped stat. One plane crate filled = 1 point added to your other players helped stat. One zoo crate filled = 1 point added to your other players helped stat. It doesn't matter if the crate asks for 1 popsicle or 10 carrots, your count will only increase by one with each order you help fill.

The "Goods Share with Co-op Members" count is exclusively tied to sharing goods in the coop chat when someone uses the yellow "request products button." So if someone asks for 10 carrots and you send them 6 carrots, you get 6 points added to the Goods Shared with co-op members total count.

Town Hall Help Stats.jpg

So some examples:

- Someone in your coop asks for help filling a train car with 2 puffed rice. You fill the train car. Your "Helped" count in the coop building would increase by 2. Your "Other Players Helped" stat in the town hall will increase by 1. Your "Goods Share with Co-op Members" in town hall will NOT increase at all.

- Someone in your coop asks for 10 corn in the coop chat using the yellow "request products" button. You give them 8 corn. Your "Helped" count in the coop building would increase by 8. Your "Goods Share with Co-op Members" in town hall would increase by 8. Your "Other Players Helped" stat in the town hall will NOT increase at all.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 06-06-2019 at 06:40 AM.
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

Thank you for the information but I still think some of the stats are off. For example, a VERY helpful player in my co-op shows 0 helped and that's simply not accurate... Thoughts?

Thank you for the information and thanks for explaining town hall stats as well, but I still think some of the stats are off. For example, a VERY helpful player in my co-op shows 0 helped and that's simply not accurate... Thoughts?

I guess the first question here is where and when are they showing 0 helped? Co-op stats reset each regatta, so if it was this morning right after the new regatta started, in the co-op building that would be right. If it was last night or in their town hall statistics it would be harder to understand.