Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 18.05 The Tropical Blends Event is Out

Reminded me of [another game]! 😁
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-23-2019 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Rule #12 ;)

I put a similar post on the event thread about decorations and sorry, I dont know how to move it. Has anyone noticed not all helicopter orders give seeds. Out of the 8 townspeople with orders on my board, only 4 have a picture of a seed bag on them. The others dont give seeds. Check out yours ....

There's a thread about that very subject here, Boudica. And I edited your original post in the decor thread to remove the duplicate info too

Btw, you can go into the edit function to delete your posts, so long as they aren't the first on a new thread. Only Admins/Mods can move/merge posts.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I like it, it's a funny little game and I don't mind if I win or not. But it's a little bit sad that t-cash is so reduced meanwhile for the personal goal.
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Thanks Bessville

I'm enjoying this new game, and am getting better at it the more I play. At first I was just flinging the knives in a bit of a panic, now that I have got used to it and calmed down I'm doing quite well .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I'm enjoying this new game, and am getting better at it the more I play. At first I was just flinging the knives in a bit of a panic, now that I have got used to it and calmed down I'm doing quite well .
    I do okay if I take my time too, though when I end up with only a single fruit left to chop things get a bit dodgy, lol. It's a nice change though. And who doesn't like flinging knives at stuff, right?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I do okay if I take my time too, though when I end up with only a single fruit left to chop things get a bit dodgy, lol. It's a nice change though. And who doesn't like flinging knives at stuff, right?
    Lol Bess, when I have one little fruit left spinning around, I'm still like a headless chicken back to flinging my knives again But yes it's a nice change and kinda therapeutic, hah .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    To bad there isn't a Hotdog guy on a rotating wheel... *g*
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    To bad there isn't a Hotdog guy on a rotating wheel... *g*
    Ooooo.. now there's an event I'd spend Tcash on
    IMPORTANT: