Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tropical Blends Event - helicopter orders

The Tropical Blends Event - helicopter orders

I'm wondering why not all townies deliver seed bags for orders. Some don't. I've never noticed that at previous events. Otherwise the new event is pretty cool.

Greetings to all, Betty
    Coop: Stimberg #SMCFD3
    Town Level: 102
    Android 8.1.0

Hi Betty, I can't say why we aren't getting seeds with each heli order. Just wanted to confirm this is the case for me also, so at least it appears intentional whatever the reasons behind this are .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Betty, I can't say why we aren't getting seeds with each heli order. Just wanted to confirm this is the case for me also, so at least it appears intentional whatever the reasons behind this are .
    Thank you, Downton. It is of course no problem, I was just wondering...
    Coop: Stimberg #SMCFD3
    Town Level: 102
    Android 8.1.0

I just noticed at least you can tell which orders will give you seeds of not before fulfilling the order. There is a an egg shaped thing under the pic of the townie if they give seeds which is missing it they dont.

ETA. ROFL, getting a better look at that 'egg shaped thing' in the order details, I see it is a seed!
    Last edited by Downton; 05-23-2019 at 12:33 PM.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

I'd still want to know why this is the case
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

I just noticed at least you can tell which orders will give you seeds of not before fulfilling the order. There is a an egg shaped thing under the pic of the townie if they give seeds which is missing it they dont.

ETA. ROFL, getting a better look at that 'egg shaped thing' in the order details, I see it is a seed!
    yes, it's one of the seed/fruits we get for the event

I've been talking with my Coop partner about this, when we noticed it, and we think it's the first time it happens, that not all orders give event related rewards. She had a wonderful idea for the reason: it allows you to do heli orders w/o getting stuff for the event, but coins as usual - a first step to the possibility of opting out of an event.

Wouldn't that be clever?! of course, if it is, and as Playrix has again missed the opportunity to explain to us their reasons, for me it will always be the idea that my clever Coop partner had!
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-23-2019 at 12:46 PM.

That is a really good possible answer DD, very clever of your co-op partner to think of it. It would be great if Playrix are looking at how to separate event from normal play.

As you say if it is, what an opportunity missed by Playrix to share something most would see as a good positive thing. As a player who doesn't participate in every event, I would certainly welcome any changes in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by jary View Post
    I'd still want to know why this is the case

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yes, it's one of the seed/fruits we get for the event

I've been talking with my Coop partner about this, when we noticed it, and we think it's the first time it happens, that not all orders give event related rewards. She had a wonderful idea for the reason: it allows you to do heli orders w/o getting stuff for the event, but coins as usual - a first step to the possibility of opting out of an event.

Wouldn't that be clever?! of course, if it is, and as Playrix has again missed the opportunity to explain to us their reasons, for me it will always be the idea that my clever Coop partner had!
    Main reason is that the seeds and fruits you get from those Heli orders are stored in... Your Barn!
    So if you don't join this event please check your barn on the Crops Tab on a regular basis.
    If you don't need the seeds/fruit just sell them!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Main reason is that the seeds and fruits you get from those Heli orders are stored in... Your Barn!
    So if you don't join this event please check your barn on the Crops Tab on a regular basis.
    If you don't need the seeds/fruit just sell them!
    I have no seeds in my barn, just tropical fruits.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I have no seeds in my barn, just tropical fruits.
    Same here - only the fruits are kept in the barn, not the seeds.

Tapping the fruit in the menu near the temporary fields shows this:
    65A6FB15-D14F-4569-A50B-58DBAA8F23BD.jpg
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.