Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Tropical Blends Event - helicopter orders

Dear lady friends you are so right!
    Of course we store the seeds in that tiny shed or seed directly after receiving in our Tropical gardens.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Just in case anyone hadn't noticed, you can buy the tropical fruit from the dealer rather than getting seeds from heli orders and growing them.

I have updated to the beta version, I have new product that I can’t seem to locate where to obtain them from, such as the seaweed and scallops. I am confused.

I like the idea of having a way to opt out of events, but why not just have an actual setting where you can opt out of each event instead of this? So if I decide I don't want to do another fishing event, I just flip this switch and it's like not participating in regatta. This new method, if that's what it is, ixs very annoying because the allocation of orders seems really random. I have been cancelling orders that don't have seeds so I don't accidentally do them, waste items, and get nothing, but after the refresh, I ended up getting a map with 2 orders that would give me seeds and the rest all regular orders! I did those two and got ONE back that would give me seeds. Having to wait 20 minutes for the orders to refresh just so I can see what will give me seeds, then having some of those of course rarer than others, just adds to the tedium of doing events and is half of what makes people opt out of it anyway.
    Town: Belleville
    Level: 80
    Zoo Level: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sharman View Post
    I have updated to the beta version, ������ I have new product that I can’t seem to locate where to obtain them from, such as the seaweed and scallops. I am confused.
    I believe you get seaweed from the otters. And you make scallops in the oriental restaurant. I am just guessing . There is a beta leaks thread Nevada started.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Thank you, I just started the otter pond

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    That is a really good possible answer DD, very clever of your co-op partner to think of it. It would be great if Playrix are looking at how to separate event from normal play.

As you say if it is, what an opportunity missed by Playrix to share something most would see as a good positive thing. As a player who doesn't participate in every event, I would certainly welcome any changes in that direction.
    Did not think of it that way either...that definitely changed my view of the heli's. Yes...it would be nice to have those separated out.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I believe you get seaweed from the otters. And you make scallops in the oriental restaurant. I am just guessing . There is a beta leaks thread Nevada started.
    Ya beat me to the answer...was typing...lol

Yes...the Otters. Should be found in the "Farming" section like the ducks.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Belleville7 View Post
    I like the idea of having a way to opt out of events, but why not just have an actual setting where you can opt out of each event instead of this?...
    yes, why not a simple setting. Has been wished for more already lately.
    There are a lot of possibilities, why not - technical, other plans, context we don't know about... so, now and here, no idea, until Playrix would answer.
    As usual, we can only try to find our little positives in their changes.
    Doesn't always work, and/or not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yes, it's one of the seed/fruits we get for the event

I've been talking with my Coop partner about this, when we noticed it, and we think it's the first time it happens, that not all orders give event related rewards. She had a wonderful idea for the reason: it allows you to do heli orders w/o getting stuff for the event, but coins as usual - a first step to the possibility of opting out of an event.

Wouldn't that be clever?! of course, if it is, and as Playrix has again missed the opportunity to explain to us their reasons, for me it will always be the idea that my clever Coop partner had!
    Are you saying the orders which contain seeds in their payment give lower coin & xp than normal? If that's not the case, I can't see any advantage to avoiding them.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.