Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Train Station has moved by itself!

My Train Station has moved by itself!

My train station has moved itself to a new location....And of course I can’t move it back! Can anyone help?

Where did it move?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Sukey53 View Post
    My train station has moved itself to a new location....And of course I can’t move it back! Can anyone help?
    Only Playrix, I'd guess. The contact description is here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1450489

Good luck!
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-23-2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: and you're welcome :-)

Thanks! I’ll contact them..

It moved up near my animals....I have a screenshot, but I don’t know how to post it....

...I have a screenshot, but I don’t know how to post it....
    See whether the descriptions in this thread

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1064621

help you Note Graylady's remark in the 2nd post there, that very often the file size has to be reduced for uploading here (there are free progs online available for that).

My hermit hut from the island moved into my town once. I had been moving the mine around and it kind of scooped it up when its footprint accidentally overlapped the hut and then dropped it elsewhere. Support fixed it for me.

Do your trains still function normally despite the deco part of the station being elsewhere?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    My hermit hut from the island moved into my town once. I had been moving the mine around and it kind of scooped it up when its footprint accidentally overlapped the hut and then dropped it elsewhere. Support fixed it for me.

Do your trains still function normally despite the deco part of the station being elsewhere?

Yes, the trains operate as they should....I’ve contacted Support twice...The first time they answered with suggestions about other stuff....I contacted them again, but no response....

Yes, the trains operate as they should....I’ve contacted Support twice...The first time they answered with suggestions about other stuff....I contacted them again, but no response....
    It takes some time after replying with "no, not helpful" to any/all of the initial automated response/s before you get through to a human agent, Sukey, so you'll need to be patient. I'm relieved to hear it's not actually causing you any functional issues in the meantime, anyway. Creepy though, I know.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I'm curious as to where it was moved! I would like to see a screenshot of it as well as most of the readers here.

To share on this board, [for me] the easiest way to share a screenshot is via smartphone & a laptop/desktop computer: 1) Capture the screenshot; 2) Open a Facebook friend's messenger, click on "Share file", select your screenshot, edit/crop it, then send it; 3) On your computer, open friend's messenger (should be on the top of your list), find your sent screenshot & save it on your computer; 4) Return to the thread, click on "Go Advanced" [below], select "Insert Image" (2nd row > 4th set > 4th icon), then add the file; 5) If desired, add text before or after the inserted photo, then press "Submit Reply".