Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22.05 The Newest Update for MAC is OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Primmrosesue View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if they held the all update until the Mac is ready? Then we could all play at the same time.
    This will happen when we teach our little piggies to fly. LOL

Now that I'm not racing competitively I get excited by events with decorations. I'm thinking of joining a 12-step Township addiction anonymous
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Anyone hear some news or rumors when we get the update with the otters and shipyard?
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

My Mac App store app doesn't show an update for Township. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    My Mac App store app doesn't show an update for Township. Am I missing something?
    This thread was started for the May update. We still wait for the June and July ones. Playrix keep saying "soon". ............... I have cramp in my fingers from keeping them crossed all the time......
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Thanks, said "Today" for the thread and got excited. Thanks for letting me know my hopes would be dashed - not blaming you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    This thread was started for the May update. We still wait for the June and July ones. Playrix keep saying "soon". ............... I have cramp in my fingers from keeping them crossed all the time......
    Actually, this is the only thread on the forum specifically for Macs. Keep going back and you'll notice that it has all of the MacOS updates, not just May's.
    LOL Lyndie, me too. And cramps in my toes from crossing them, too. I made the mistake of getting an early start on the building materials for the shipyard. The problem is I finished collecting them a long time ago. They're clogging up my barn and are keeping me from expanding my zoo now. I know if I sell some that will be the day that the update comes right?? It's like washing your car and it rains.
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Actually, this is the only thread on the forum specifically for Macs. Keep going back and you'll notice that it has all of the MacOS updates, not just May's....
    You might mean the thread "Mac users: Thread for your specific Questions and Discussions" in the Discussion subforum? This one, as the title - and Lyndie *g* - says is for the Mac update in May (in Township News forum), and if you go back through the first page of this subforum, you find one "for Mac" monthly, except March for some reason. Next subforum page, too.
    Crossing fingers for you Mac ppl that you can catch up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You might mean the thread "Mac users: Thread for your specific Questions and Discussions" in the Discussion subforum? This one, as the title - and Lyndie *g* - says is for the Mac update in May (in Township News forum), and if you go back through the first page of this subforum, you find one "for Mac" monthly, except March for some reason. Next subforum page, too.
    Crossing fingers for you Mac ppl that you can catch up soon.
    Opps, my bad! Thanks for the clarification DD

I am so happy with the otter update
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Opps, my bad! Thanks for the clarification DD

I am so happy with the otter update
    Glad if it helped yes, they are sooo cute!