Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've just won the giant blender, I quite like it as it's not as big as I thought it would be .

Here's pic of it with two......... Another two fruit flower beds.
    fruit flower beds
    IMG_20190524_001245.jpg ................................IMG_20190524_001205.jpg

Two Air dancers.................Two more flower boats that I got.
    IMG_20190524_001226.jpg................................ IMG_20190524_001954.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 05-23-2019 at 11:31 PM.

Wow, downton!! Didn't take you long to finish!!
    How many of each fruit did you start with and/or use?

I do love the fruit flower beds! Town looks great!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I wish they'd added the fruit sculpture deco to the rewards for the event. Oh, well.

I'm actually enjoying this event. It's different, which is refreshing. Apparently, I'm rather good at knife-throwing.

Who knew? lol
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Wow, downton!! Didn't take you long to finish!!
    How many of each fruit did you start with and/or use?

I do love the fruit flower beds! Town looks great!
    Thanks Score. I dont know how many fruit I used, as soon as I read JJay' comment that I could buy from the dealer I started the event. So my unhelpful answer is, a LOT of fruit .

Got my bricks and bought fruit flower bed deco so the event is over for me.
    Screenshot_20190524-142432.jpg
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

I think it would be nice, if they changed the colour, or made slight differences to the repeated decorations, especially when they're animated. I'd be more likely to buy some again if they didn't look exactly the same. As it is, I haven't bought anything this time around, and I'm not interested in the prize either. So that will be sold when I get round to doing my next coin task
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I've just won the giant blender, I quite like it as it's not as big as I thought it would be .

Here's pic of it with two......... Another two fruit flower beds. fruit fleds

Two Air dancers.................Two more flower boats that I got.
    You did a great job again, Downton
    I really like the Moon walking Airdancers moving simultaneously next to each other.
    I won the Blender too and indeed it's a relief to see it isn't that giant
    I integrated it on my Street food avenu
    Blender.jpg
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I think it would be nice, if they changed the colour, or made slight differences to the repeated decorations, especially when they're animated. I'd be more likely to buy some again if they didn't look exactly the same. ...
    oh yes, that would be nice(r)! a missed opportunity for Playrix also, seeing how many players have a Faible for symmetry

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You did a great job again, Downton
    I really like the Moon walking Airdancers moving simultaneously next to each other.
    I won the Blender too and indeed it's a relief to see it isn't that giant
    I integrated it on my Street food avenu
    Thanks Ruud

The size of the blender has made it a much more useable dec for sure.

It is a perfect addition to your Street food avenue. Yet again such a clever idea from you to put it next to your beverage factory .

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I think it would be nice, if they changed the colour, or made slight differences to the repeated decorations, especially when they're animated. I'd be more likely to buy some again if they didn't look exactly the same. As it is, I haven't bought anything this time around, and I'm not interested in the prize either. So that will be sold when I get round to doing my next coin task
    That’s an excellent idea Pink! You’re so right I would be much more inclined to buy repeat decorations with a little bit of variance.

Also, Rocky I really love the way you’ve mixed and matched your food related decorations and your factories and I may just have to “burrow” this idea to some degree or another. At first I really wasn’t fond of the giant blender but seeing the actually size and the way you’ve melded it with your beverage factory I think I won’t mind having it after all.... now I just need to get the darn beverage factory I’ve been trying to save up for, for months!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.