Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Sadly I'm probably going to have to opt out of this event. The rotating fruit makes me dizzy. My prizes aren't worth getting, don't need animal cards, don't want the blender. Might just buy the fruit garden and wait for next event.
    I was just going to say the same thing I have an inner ear problem so you can imagine what the flying frue does to me.........
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I have 3 glass in reward 2 and 3 gold ingots in reward 4 instead of the zoo cards, cos I have all animals (in the zoo book).
    I have a complete zoo but my rewards are identical to JJay'. When I completed reward 2 it gave me animal card doubles which were then converted to 3 dynamite. I don't understand getting an animal pack in rewards when you don't need them. I mean the game must recognise you dont need them if some players aren't being offered them.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I have a complete zoo but my rewards are identical to JJay'. When I completed reward 2 it gave me animal card doubles which were then converted to 3 dynamite. I don't understand getting an animal pack in rewards when you don't need them. I mean the game must recognise you dont need them if some players aren't being offered them.
    I'm not sure whether it's related to having completed your zoo or not. In the last event one of my towns got zoo cards and the other got a booster and other stuff, but neither of them have all the zoo animals or enclosures.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I have a complete zoo but my rewards are identical to JJay'. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I'm not sure whether it's related to having completed your zoo or not. In the last event one of my towns got zoo cards and the other got a booster and other stuff, but neither of them have all the zoo animals or enclosures.
    ah ok, then it's maybe not related to having all animals or not. Mainly wanted to mention that they don't need to be identical to JJ's pic, so Downton isn't disappointed
    And yes, I thought also it *would* be a good idea to have that relation between having animals and getting cards, or not. I don't find the Double cards idea and their exchange to "something" so thrilling either. But well, that's not the only thing in the zoo in that regard...

Oh ok thanks JJay, I think I remember you mentioning it now. IIRC, I mistakenly thought you were missing out on them, but you were very happy not getting them!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ......And yes, I thought also it *would* be a good idea to have that relation between having animals and getting cards, or not. I don't find the Double cards idea and their exchange to "something" so thrilling either. But well, that's not the only thing in the zoo in that regard...
    Lol, I know my thoughts exactly. I just know the cards are going to turn into a booby prize .
    I have to be honest I am very disappointed with the zoo now. I completed 12 orders the other day. Which as you know takes a lot of product and I got 2 white slabs, that's it! Nothing else. I love my zoo and it's so sad not to have a real reason to go in it anymore. On top of that the only way to enjoy looking at it is edit mode to remove the bubbles .
    Anyway that's another thread, rant over .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

I am disappointed in the decorations. The main event prize is the blender, which I dont like. I have most of the other decorations and if I dont, you have to buy them.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-23-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    I am disappointed in the decorations. The main event prize is the blender, which I dont like. I have most of the other decorations and if I dont, you have to buy them.
    Same. I hate the blender. Not really interested in the other items either, I already have a coffee cart and none of the others go with my town. This is my first time opting out completely, but it seems like Playrix are making it harder to play (only half of the helicopters giving seeds, and one decoration as a prize), so why bother. I used to love events. Now I find them annoying.

I think the blender looks like the guy is about to throw himself in, which is either grim or hilarious, depending on your character/mood. I wouldn't have bought it, but I'll accept it as a prize happily enough.

I have bought the pineapple thingy to go next to the coconut juice bar in my beach area

The rest are all nice small ones I like enough to have out on permanent display in various spots, so I'm glad newer players are getting a chance to have those too, even if it's not so great for me this time around. I might treat myself to a second air dancer though, so I can 'bookend' things with them if I want
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-24-2019 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Added image
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Here you go Downton -

Attachment 41886

The first goal gets you 3 T-cash.
    Thanks JJ! Looks like I might have to buy Tcash for Wavy Man and another Jet Pack Guy.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    WAVY MAN IS BACK!!!

Gotta love air dancers
    I agree Nevada. I've been enjoying watching Wavy Man in other towns waiting for a chance to get one!
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114