Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Tropical Blends Event Decor

Aloha, Townshippers! ๐Ÿ

Hot summer days are coming โ€” so prettifying your towns with these bright decorations seems like the best idea, right?

Btw, looking forward to the new Event starting tomorrow? ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-05-2019 at 03:01 PM.

WAVY MAN IS BACK!!!

Gotta love air dancers
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    โ€ข Township Wiki,
    โ€ข the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    โ€ข the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

โ€What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echoโ€.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    WAVY MAN IS BACK!!!

Gotta love air dancers
    I agree Nevada. I've been enjoying watching Wavy Man in other towns waiting for a chance to get one!
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Oooh that fruit sculpture is beautiful! I canโ€™t wait to get it!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Looking forward to getting some air dancers and fruit bridges.Think I might get some more boats with flowers in as well.

Really hope the fruit sculpture is a prize also . Not sure about the big smoothie machine, that one might depend on whether it can be won or not
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Since I don't use decorations like the blender (too unrealistic for my town), the pineapple-looking fruit sculpture is the only one I'm interested in. I have all the others already.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

I haven't started the event yet, so just wondering what decs are we being offered as prizes?
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I haven't started the event yet, so just wondering what decs are we being offered as prizes?
    Here you go Downton -

Screenshot_2019-05-23-12-22-41_kindlephoto-1079710687.jpg

The first goal gets you 3 T-cash.

I have 3 glass in reward 2 and 3 gold ingots in reward 4 instead of the zoo cards, cos I have all animals (in the zoo book).

Glad to see I only want to get to reward 4, as I find the mini game with throwing knives terrible, sorry, difficult and not fun. Hopefully I will get there at all.

The decos are IMO expensive to buy, and/but the reward nr 5 - the Giant Blender - is (at least) the most expensive (90 tc).

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I have 3 glass in reward 2 and 3 gold ingots in reward 4 instead of the zoo cards, cos I have all animals (in the zoo book).
    I have a complete zoo but my rewards are identical to JJay'. When I completed reward 2 it gave me animal card doubles which were then converted to 3 dynamite. I don't understand getting an animal pack in rewards when you don't need them. I mean the game must recognise you dont need them if some players aren't being offered them.