Thread: Building material store

Building material store

I think they should do away with the tool exchange and replace it with a building materials store. Where you could exchange factory made materials for building materials or exchange building materials for other materials

Definitely!! With this tool exchange system I'm never going to be able to build anything! You need a ridiculous amount of bricks etc to exchange for enough tools and then need even more building materials on top. Then also need more building materials for the zoo.
    It's far too difficult and long winded. Take a away all the enjoyment of progressing and unlocking new factories etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Vierheller View Post
    I think they should do away with the tool exchange and replace it with a building materials store. Where you could exchange factory made materials for building materials or exchange building materials for other materials
    I'm afraid the idea of separate storage for building materials has been ruled out by the Developers long since. You can see the full list of Ideas Which Cannot Be Implemented at the head of this sub-forum, where this wish is item #2. Or here's a handy link

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Langton View Post
    Definitely!! With this tool exchange system I'm never going to be able to build anything! You need a ridiculous amount of bricks etc to exchange for enough tools and then need even more building materials on top. Then also need more building materials for the zoo.
    It's far too difficult and long winded. Take a away all the enjoyment of progressing and unlocking new factories etc.
    At least we don't have to store so many materials all at once, though, and the extra zoo materials have gone too. Those are good things, imo. Anyway all that has been discussed at great length in other threads specific to the tool exchange and zoo, so doesn't need repeating here by us too.

NB: factories don't need materials to build, just coins. Only Community Buildings and Zoo Enclosures require bricks etc. Quite the pleasant surprise for those of us who haven't done a factory in so long we've forgotten, lol.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.