Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building frustration

It just seems that as you get further into the game, land expansions require more and more items. It’s frustrating, and takes so much longer to make progress.

I feel your pain. Collect building materials do take forever (in game time) BUT this is exactly what players are asking from devs - something to do in higher levels. You have upgraded trains, upgraded factories, better understanding how to play to get more. So of course there will be higher numbers of building materials needed to finish any building. Higher prices.
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

Exactly, Cine. We're either complaining it's all too slow & painful, or complaining it's all over too soon and now we're bored. Too much to do, or too little. They can't possibly please everybody all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Exactly, Cine. We're either complaining it's all too slow & painful, or complaining it's all over too soon and now we're bored. Too much to do, or too little. They can't possibly please everybody all the time.
    For me (and I am sur for many others) it's not (just) the slowness and pain, but also, or maybe most of all the complexity of things. I get totally lost in the exchange factory. Checking what I need, getting the wrong things all the time, so delete those, delete offers. And waiting for expansion tools as well, who are not coming. What do I need. No not that, delete the wrong things, wanting the wrong things.
    I stopped zoo because of the slowness AND the ridiculous amount of tools they demand. I can't cope doing that on top, while making buildings for animals I don't have yet and having animals who need another building. On top getting lots of doubles. It's all so confusing, it freaks me out.

Nevertheless, even without zoo it's too overwhelming, preparing for the upcoming community building. I'm glad I am higher leveled, had already done all other things before The Big Change came. If I had been a lower leveled player for sure I would have given up soon after the update. Just because I could not cope....

Totally lost.....
    Totally....

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Nevertheless, even without zoo it's too overwhelming, preparing for the upcoming community building. I'm glad I am higher leveled, had already done all other things before The Big Change came. If I had been a lower leveled player for sure I would have given up soon after the update. Just because I could not cope....
    I was level 70, when the tool exchange came, and for me it‘s working perfectly! Thanks to the wiki I know what I need, and I have all the materials (old and new) for all upcoming CBs. Now, for the first time since the new zoo, can I save materials for zoo enclosures, and all that with a barn space of 910. All this would never have been possible with the numbers of material needed before „The Big Change“.
    While I‘m not particularly partial towards the zoo, I really like the tool exchange. But - as in every aspect of this game - one has to decide, what to do first and what to leave for later.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-29-2019 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Let's not reference beta leaks pls

I was so excited in anticipation of the new tool exchange coming until it got here! This was not what I expected.* I was expecting a building which took items from our factories in exchange for hard to get building materials. Unfortunately that was not the case, it is taking our precious building material to exchange for yet another tool?!? How is this any better? In addition to tools needed to complete our buildings, we also need building materials and all of this to be stored in our already tight barn! In my optionion, a change needs to happen and would like to suggest a couple of options:
    -Get rid of the tool exchange all together or
    -Use factory built items in exchange for tools not building materials or
    -Only use new tools to build buildings and zoo expansions.

Also tools and building material should not be stored in our barn as we do with the mining tools they can be stored in its own section.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I really do enjoy playing this game

I have worked and mentored the building of 1 community building or zoo enclosure at a time, keeping the rhythm going.

This game reminds me of many life lessons, plan, budget, patience, work hard, gain rewards. Also life changes direction often, we take a minute or three, we adjust our thinking and we conquer the changes,(eg computers, mobile phones). We have recently seen what I could only compare to tantrum throwing because of a possible change to the game. I did the reading and within minutes had worked a way to cope with these changes.

As for zoo cards being rewarded....how do you get them? They have dried up so badly for the last 7 weeks, I see very few except from completing my zoo orders. Once again proving rewards are random, as are the train deliveries.
    Snow's Town
    Snowland
    #SN6NW4

The only ways I've gotten zoo cards for free is as rewards for events or completing zoo orders.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015