Thread: Can't report lost zoo

Can't report lost zoo

My zoo has semi-disappeared again. My buildings and decorations have gone and my animal enclosures are all shoved into one corner of the zoo. My issue is that I can't use the report an issue button any more and when I go into the help section and hit contact us and fill out a form with the issue and my details there I get an email saying that they need more technical details and to fill out the contact us form within the game which I have already done. I have told them this but no response. So frustrating. I would have though the update would have fixed this bug!!!

I have answered you in your other thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1467842

Assuming here now, that you did report from ingame, and did tell them already that you did I would try to PM Anna Petrova and ask her for help.

i am also struggling with the same issue as everything keeps disappearing

Me also, my Café, Cinema & Burger restaurant have ALL disappeared

I also have the same problem, if you contact them do they actually help?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon 2 View Post
    I also have the same problem, if you contact them do they actually help?
    Yes, they do! Have a look at this main thread on the topic to find players describing how they resolved their issue with help from Support (though unfortunately it did recur for some).
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.