Thread: Multiple signs

Multiple signs

I purchased the neon cow sign from the Regatta rewards store, hoping to add it near my entrance arch of my amusement park area. Much to my surprise, there is a restriction of only one sign per township. I did go under the in-game Help, asking them to reverse this decision (and the ability to change the wording of the sign to vary from the township's name). In my opinion, if we elect to purchase new signs, then we should also be permitted to place it in the township -- without restrictions. Speaking of restrictions, don't get me started on being unable to place the Greenhouse [Community Building] at the Zoo!

So many ppl, so many opinions - I for example find one town sign per town logical. But anyway, there are two wishes about signs in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list already, find them under Decorations:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

and in one of the related threads are even suggestions that could help Playrix to implement a change, plus some possible explanation why it is as it is at the moment. (But no reaction by the Powers That Be yet)
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-19-2019 at 06:06 AM.

My bad for thinking that this thought was an original. In my defense, the most recent post to the thread was in February of last year. Additionally, I had considered this topic as a "discussion" not a "wish list," so looking for a wish list thread didn't even cross my mind!

After reading the linked post, I was going to use the same argument: the Zoo animals' names may be changed multiple times on a whim, so we know Playrix has the programming code to do so already; all that is required is permitting multiple signs and then associating that programming code to each sign. As for the inappropriate words logic, couldn't the currently implemented option to block foul language be included within all signs, too?

As for your opinion about one sign per township, even a famous candy bar company has a different opinion: they show a "Left ****" factory and a "Right ****" factory, plus they label individual packages with "Left" & "Right". It is a clever promotional tactic from them!
    Last edited by orgyville; 05-19-2019 at 11:42 PM.

orgyville- I've noticed that when visiting other towns I land wherever their sign is placed. Maybe that's why we're only permitted to use one sign at a time.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

That is correct; the town sign is the landing point for visitors.

I would think though, that this could be overcome fairly easily with an option to select “main sign” or “entrance sign”, or whatever, with a check box, and have the other signs be purely decorative.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    orgyville- I've noticed that when visiting other towns I land wherever their sign is placed. Maybe that's why we're only permitted to use one sign at a time.
    Yes, I've noticed that as well! Every time I visit a different Township, I press the House icon and it places me where my sign is located. That's why I decided to move my sign near my crops/factories area.

More Town signs!!

Why are we allowed to buy/purchase/create as many town signs as we want but can only display one. I have Halloween signs, farmer signs and signs from tasks that I wish I could display but the app will only allow one town sign up at a time. I’m hoping that this will change in the app. Anyone else agree??

Ah ha, I wondered if you could use more than one at a time as well. I would love to use the “ neon” cow waving his arm as a cute sign across the River by my carnival rides area.

The land around my sign gets changed out to inspire a decorating theme. Right now I have the curving arrow flashing sign that looks retro 50's or 60's so I added the drive-in theater and for the Creature Feature effect added lonely country decor, crop circles, a crypt and a farm UFO abduction.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Allow as many town signs as we’d like

Towns in real life all have several entrances and they have a town sign at each one. I have lots of town signs but I can only use one. We should be able to use as many as we buy/earn.

Thanks!