Thread: Why can't I see my KEYs amount on the ranking?

Unhappy Why can't I see my KEYs amount on the ranking?

Hello,

I was wondering, when I click to check the best player rankings in the game, I can see everyone and the amount of keys that they do have.

Why on my account It doesn't show any keys? How can I know how many keys have I collected so far?? (I am sure it would be lots).

Thank you in advance.

Andre

To get keys you have to be maxed out on lvls

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinsly1 View Post
    To get keys you have to be maxed out on lvls
    i've been maxed level for like 4-5 months, and every week i max level at the day the new levels come out ... still cant see any keys -.- even playing the chests over and over and over and over again.

Hi,
    Same for me (and probably for 100% of player) I don't see me on the hall of fame and I've no idea how many keys I've.
    This feature seems to have been half implemented.
    Cross fingers they will improve and fix that anytime soon.

Any idea why I am not allowed to see my Key Counts? I've been maxed level for the past 6 months, always playing the game 2 hours a day doing boxes and tourny's over and over, yet I can't see the number of keys i have.

Is this a bug? is there anywhere we can check how many keys we have??

@Dreadnought

Quote Originally Posted by AndreCT View Post
    Any idea why I am not allowed to see my Key Counts? I've been maxed level for the past 6 months, always playing the game 2 hours a day doing boxes and tourny's over and over, yet I can't see the number of keys i have.

Is this a bug? is there anywhere we can check how many keys we have??

@Dreadnought
    Hi,

I'm not at the endgame at the moment, so i can't tell for sure where you should look. Can you post a screenshot of the windows with the rankings?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

They just forgot to display the keys, and the hall of fame is buggy as hell.
    I'm at the end of the game, with several hundreds of keys, and I don't see me in the ranking.
    But the cheaters are well present....
    They must really fix that asap.