Thread: "Stay tuned" for levels that others have already played or are playing????

"Stay tuned" for levels that others have already played or are playing????

I am at level 391. I KNOW there are more levels than that, as people post all over this site talking about being in the 500s , 600's and even higher. Why am i stuck with the "stay tuned new levels are coming soon, in the meantime lets unlock some old jewelry boxes" bit? At first it was only a day or two I had to wait. Now it has been 4-5 days and I am still getting this pop up. REALLY annoying. Why do I have to spend my time and coins on solving these stupid jewelry box things?:

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Ronish View Post
    I am at level 391. I KNOW there are more levels than that, as people post all over this site talking about being in the 500s , 600's and even higher. Why am i stuck with the "stay tuned new levels are coming soon, in the meantime lets unlock some old jewelry boxes" bit? At first it was only a day or two I had to wait. Now it has been 4-5 days and I am still getting this pop up. REALLY annoying. Why do I have to spend my time and coins on solving these stupid jewelry box things?:
    Hi Victoria. Are you playing on the Facebook version or the mobile version of the game? I believe that there should be 401 levels on the Facebook version. Nataly had said they were due to be added yesterday.

Facebook version. So that means I still have 10 levels I could be playing..so why are they holding me back for a week with the ever annoying key thing?