Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racing placement question

One coop actually has a score now so you called it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Township View Post
    We are a team of 5 racing in wooden league since this is our first regatta for our new coop. We have completed tasks ourselves and those scores are showing. However, all day all the other teams in our regatta are showing 0 scores and 0 helps in all their coops. Seems quite odd. Could this be a glitch and should we contact support?
    I think this is quite common in wooden league Lori. There are a lot of teams who don't bother with the regatta at all, just use their co-ops for help requests and chat, although, as Downton said, someone must have taken a task for them to be added to a race.

Last week my mini town was in a solo co-op in wooden league. Nine of the teams in my race ended the regatta with 0 points, and I don't think anyone other than me completed more than three tasks.

It's one of the mysteries of Township to me why someone would take a task and not finish it. But then again, why not? If you're going to send a plane or train off anyway, you can take a task and see how it goes, and you don't lose anything by not completing it

It would be interesting to hear if any of the teams in your race score any points later on in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Township View Post
    One coop actually has a score now so you called it!
    Yay Lori! Panic over

ETA And thanks for letting us know also.
    Last edited by Downton; 05-22-2019 at 12:22 AM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I think this is quite common in wooden league Lori. There are a lot of teams who don't bother with the regatta at all, just use their co-ops for help requests and chat, although, as Downton said, someone must have taken a task for them to be added to a race.

Last week my mini town was in a solo co-op in wooden league. Nine of the teams in my race ended the regatta with 0 points, and I don't think anyone other than me completed more than three tasks.

It's one of the mysteries of Township to me why someone would take a task and not finish it. But then again, why not? If you're going to send a plane or train off anyway, you can take a task and see how it goes, and you don't lose anything by not completing it

It would be interesting to hear if any of the teams in your race score any points later on in the week.

5 other teams have started to score points. Still 9 with 0 points. They’re all low levels so like you say, it seems they’re just hanging out and getting the feel of the game.