Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Moves that blocked the level

  1. #1

    Moves that blocked the level

    Hi admin,
    check the attached image some times we are going good with levels but unfortunately highlighted moves are happened so we lost all the progress with progress( magic hats, treasure chests).
    kindly this should be fixed are any option should be there so we will not lost our progress.

    waiting for your kind attention
    IMG-20190521-WA0006.jpg

  2. #2
    I can't find how to start a thread. I need help with Level 40 and am unable to ask for help. Anyone?

  3. #3
    I need help I am new here an I need help adding friends Thanks

  4. #4
    post the pic here so i can help you for the level.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Fenton View Post
    I need help I am new here an I need help adding friends Thanks
    add your facebook account to add friends

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Fenton View Post
    I need help I am new here an I need help adding friends Thanks
    If you're talking of the game Gardenscapes, the thread in which to post is this one:

    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1284869

    And look around a bit more, to get an overview of the forum structure.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by atif4u84 View Post
    Hi admin,
    check the attached image some times we are going good with levels but unfortunately highlighted moves are happened so we lost all the progress with progress( magic hats, treasure chests).
    kindly this should be fixed are any option should be there so we will not lost our progress.

    waiting for your kind attention
    IMG-20190521-WA0006.jpg
    Hi,

    In situations like this, you can use a shovel on the rainbow blast, which will activate taking out tiles of a random color, and will not use up any of the moves you have left.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Squire View Post
    I can't find how to start a thread. I need help with Level 40 and am unable to ask for help. Anyone?
    The descriptions for forum features are in this subforum, incl. thread starting:

    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...mp-Information

    If you are getting an error msg, post again and tell us which one.


    If you're talking of the game Gardenscapes, the threads with help for specific levels are in the Tips and Tricks subforum:

    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdispl...ips-amp-Tricks

    There's also a stickied thread about searching the forum.

    Good luck!

  9. #9
    Level 40. The 'drinks' keep getting caught in the stream. I've tried so many things and getting nowhere. Here's a pic of the level.
    doggie.jpg

  10. #10
    Thanks anyway. I've learned in playing that it's only in the luck of the fall ... which items fall where.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •