Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! BETA PEEKS (May) SPOILER ALERT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Info from the beta testers is that it's an Arctic wolf, and the enclosure costs 390,000 coins. Don't worry about having to rearrange your zoo to fit it in, you'll have plenty of time to do it whilst you're accumulating 254 bricks and slabs
    Thank you for sharing this information.
    Almost got all materials for the Shipyard so it is nice to have another 'challenge' after that.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Info from the beta testers is that it's an Arctic wolf, and the enclosure costs 390,000 coins. Don't worry about having to rearrange your zoo to fit it in, you'll have plenty of time to do it whilst you're accumulating 254 bricks and slabs
    Yay! Finally we get a wolf. Of course I’m no where near getting said wolf..... oh well I’ll just wait for forever.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

You‘re joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    You‘re joking!
    Sorry Elvengirl Just saying what I've seen on social media. Of course, it's from beta testing so by the time we get the update it might have changed.

On a more positive note, the prices of factories may be reduced, which would be great news for anyone who doesn't already have them all.

Does anyone know where the zoo expansion will be?
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

I am excited about a new farm animal and new products....everything here. Thanks for all the hard work, developers and keeping things evolving and fresh!

I wish just once I could read one of these threads without the negative whining. As a fellow gamer, I feel embarrassed for some people who come on here and instantly bash the developers hard work. If you don’t like it, don’t play and don’t look at it. What is the saying? If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything. Please - for the sake of those of us who still enjoy this game. Talk about bringing down the vibe...
    Town: New Hope / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

Quote Originally Posted by inkyana View Post
    I wish just once I could read one of these threads without the negative whining. As a fellow gamer, I feel embarrassed for some people who come on here and instantly bash the developers hard work. If you don’t like it, don’t play and don’t look at it. What is the saying? If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything. Please - for the sake of those of us who still enjoy this game. Talk about bringing down the vibe...
    Hi inkyana I'm glad you are excited about the upcoming update. I myself am looking forward to some of the new things too. It is natural players are going to share their opinions here on the forum of the upcoming changes, be it positive or negative.

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, I think your comment is a little bit nasty. Seems a strange way to choose, to address what you feel are negative comments.

BTW a lot of the players who voice their displeasure at certain features, updates etc are also often the first to praise what they like.
    Playrix also values the feedback, it is better for them to know what is being well received and what isn't .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Does anyone know where the zoo expansion will be?
    You know that undeveloped corner next to your Pelican and Flamingo family?
    It seems to be on that spot...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    As long as we needn’t breed them for their fur, I‘m ok with it ... poor little things (I always feel for my piggies also and liked the concept of „liposuction“, even if I forgot, who invented it )
    Very very true, I'm vegan.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You know that undeveloped corner next to your Pelican and Flamingo family?
    It seems to be on that spot...
    Thanks! I don’t think the birds are going to welcome wolves to the neighbourhood so some shuffling may be in order lol!
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48