Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! BETA PEEKS (May) SPOILER ALERT!!!

Thanks for the sneak peek Nevada! Well personally I’m excited about the new events, possible expansions (?), and the addition of a new farm animal. Although I do wonder as to why an otter? I mean I don’t think of farms and otters but hey maybe that’s just me. It’s very cute so I’m ok with it.

As for that new decoration, apartment building, and ship yard community building I feel a lot more meh with this. I agree with what some others have said in that the ship yard is pretty ugly and just why with the mechanical giraffe. The apartments are also hideous and large, when correct me if I’m wrong but there seems to be a general consensus amongst players that we would like more SMALL houses. While I usually like to show my support this decision feels a little like a jab to the players.... so yea meh for the most part.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh my. What can one say?

A large, fake “pull toy” like giraffe? I’m sure there will be high demand for that deco - it fits in so well with our town decor.

A CB that looks like it is made entirely of plastic and purchased at a toy store? Another great addition to our town!

You know, we surely needed another large, ugly apartment building. The towns were starting to look a little sparse - let’s cram in new housing to add beauty and ambience.

The Otters look promising and the products they help produce: pearls, scallops, seaweed used in various factories means we will need more shelves for these new items. Wonderful! I had so many factories with empty shelves. And let’s not forget a big body of water to house these critters.

Yes, indeed, the township, design teams have truly outdone themselves.
    lol Epic!

Okay, so the otters give us 3 different things if I'm understanding this correctly - seaweed, scallops, and pearls for new products at existing factories. Okay, cool. New products can be fun.

Are they also adding new shelves so we don't have to pick and choose which factory products we have ready to go? The way I play, I always have one of every product sitting on my shelves ready to go. I hope I won't have to change this because of the otters. Hopefully, the new products will be added to factories that don't already have 8 different products.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    lol Epic!

Okay, so the otters give us 3 different things if I'm understanding this correctly - seaweed, scallops, and pearls for new products at existing factories. Okay, cool. New products can be fun.

Are they also adding new shelves so we don't have to pick and choose which factory products we have ready to go? The way I play, I always have one of every product sitting on my shelves ready to go. I hope I won't have to change this because of the otters. Hopefully, the new products will be added to factories that don't already have 8 different products.
    Pearls are not edible so they must be used in jewelry or clothes? Scallops & seaweed maybe Japanese restaurant. I always look forward to expansions, but they are never where I need them. It always makes us feel special when a suggestion is used. I said something about jungle theme decorations a few months ago & poof it happened. I know they were already designing it but hey that made me feel good!

Thank you for the sneak peak and thanks Ruud for the info on the materials so we can get ahead of the game.

The otters are cute but, other than them, there isn’t much that excites me. Pretty sure that none of my townspeople are going to want the ship building in their neighbourhood and the worst thing about a great big yellow apartment building is that, where there is one, more will surely follow.
    Playrix, why oh why can’t we put some of the housing in storage? That would fix so many issues!

At least knowing ahead of time gives us some time to adjust.

I’m interested to see what it all does! I’m new to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Yes, Bethany, if you don't need the expansions it is better to keep the focus on building materials for your Zoo.
    On the other hand you have enough water for placing both the shipyard and the Sea otter residence.

I guess you can train the otters to dive to sea weed for new sushi, maybe pearls for necklaces and...
    I still have zoo expansions to buy and I need those more than I need town expansions right now. And yeah, I'd like to finish my zoo, so maybe I should seriously consider postponing this new CB.

Since the otters are for factory products, I won't have a choice about building that.

Does anyone know how many coins the new CB requires?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Does anyone know how many coins the new CB requires?
    212.000 coins for new CB
    24.000 for 1rst Otter box
    16.000 for second Otter box
    30.000 for third Otter box
    Three boxes in a space as large as the Duck feeder
    You can always as Raya for Otter material or goods
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    212.000 coins for new CB
    24.000 for 1rst Otter box
    16.000 for second Otter box
    30.000 for third Otter box
    Three boxes in a space as large as the Duck feeder
    You can always as Raya for Otter material or goods
    3 otter boxes?!

Bangs head on keyboard

Thanks Ruud...i’ve made room for the shipyard and the otters. I have 4 land expansions by the river that i have left unexpanded intentionally so i think i will be able to open the new ones without building the new apartment...until there is a new factory at some point.
    I’m feeling a bit frustrated because the end of my zoo enclosures is in sight...i know i could delay the new CB until the zoo is finished...just trying to decide which way i want to go.