Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! BETA PEEKS (May) SPOILER ALERT!!!

How can I pass level 24 pls? It's difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    How can I pass level 24 pls? It's difficult.
    Depending on whether you're playing Gardenscapes, Homescapes or Fishdom, you will need to post your question in the relevant forum. You have posted this in the Township forum. See Here for the link to the home page where you can see each forum. Good luck!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thanks for the Beta peeks - I'm good with everything except that BIG ugly apartment bldg. Please ... we need some nice simple homes and not more BIG ugly buildings. Did I mention BIG ?? and UGLY?

I like the otters and the new community bldg. I'm not much into deco items, but the giraffe is cute and might be cute in the Zoo area.

I managed to build a new Zoo enclosure yesterday so am pretty much out of bldg. materials. Had I known I would have saved those bldg. materials for town use. I debated at the time if I should go ahead and use them or start making the new tools.

I've pretty much given up on my Zoo and just working on the Zoo orders occasionally and not too concerned about the enclosures right now. I had much rather work on my town with new bldgs and expansions there. I only completed the enclosure yesterday because I needed the barn space.

Again, thanks for the sneak peeks of what's to come.
    Last edited by JustJan; 05-21-2019 at 01:24 PM.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh my. What can one say?

A large, fake “pull toy” like giraffe? I’m sure there will be high demand for that deco - it fits in so well with our town decor.

A CB that looks like it is made entirely of plastic and purchased at a toy store? Another great addition to our town!

You know, we surely needed another large, ugly apartment building. The towns were starting to look a little sparse - let’s cram in new housing to add beauty and ambience.

The Otters look promising and the products they help produce: pearls, scallops, seaweed used in various factories means we will need more shelves for these new items. Wonderful! I had so many factories with empty shelves. And let’s not forget a big body of water to house these critters.

Yes, indeed, the township, design teams have truly outdone themselves.
    Whether I like any of the updates in the beta-peeks of not, they are totally worth it for this response alone. LMAO .

As Pink said, priceless!
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh my. What can one say?

A large, fake “pull toy” like giraffe? I’m sure there will be high demand for that deco - it fits in so well with our town decor.

A CB that looks like it is made entirely of plastic and purchased at a toy store? Another great addition to our town!

You know, we surely needed another large, ugly apartment building. The towns were starting to look a little sparse - let’s cram in new housing to add beauty and ambience.

The Otters look promising and the products they help produce: pearls, scallops, seaweed used in various factories means we will need more shelves for these new items. Wonderful! I had so many factories with empty shelves. And let’s not forget a big body of water to house these critters.

Yes, indeed, the township, design teams have truly outdone themselves.
    Thanks for this precise description.

Thanks for the sneak peek! Do we know when this update would be implemented?

I like the thought of the otters. Do they need more space than the ducks, or is it about the same?

I guess I'll just try to hold onto as much coins and building materials as I can until I know what I will need.

60050409_2281279878788581_7013044779567022080_n.jpg
    For everyone interested in getting the shipyard and want to start collecting the needed BMs for it
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    60050409_2281279878788581_7013044779567022080_n.jpg
    For everyone interested in getting the shipyard and want to start collecting the needed BMs for it
    Thank you Ruud!
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh my... a robot animal as deco, another HUGE house, and another ugly machine as CB...

thanks, Nevada, and I really mean it, as then expectations don't get too high.
    Ditto.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

That is a really, really ugly building!! Please redo before final update release!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire