Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! BETA PEEKS (May) SPOILER ALERT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh my... a robot animal as deco, another HUGE house, and another ugly machine as CB...

thanks, Nevada, and I really mean it, as then expectations don't get too high.
    That Mechanic Giraffe reminds me of a Dutch Child song.
    And with a little help of Google it sounds like this:

Hey, Giraffe, said Dikkertje Dap,
    May I not even go with you
    sneak off your neck?
    Just for a joke,
    do you think the ground of Artis
    if I come down, is very hard?
    Go on, the giraffe said,
    step on and slide off.

Dikkertje Dap climbed down the stairs
    with a creepy big step.
    On the neck of the giraffe
    Dikkertje Dap dropped off,
    ruddy he slipped with speed
    up to the tassel of the tail.
    Boom!
    Au !!
    Goodbye, Giraffe, said Dikkertje Dap.
    Tomorrow I will come back here with the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Not another CB already...

And another ugly apartment building...

And what is the point of the otter? We feed them food to get what, exactly?
    Yes, Bethany, if you don't need the expansions it is better to keep the focus on building materials for your Zoo.
    On the other hand you have enough water for placing both the shipyard and the Sea otter residence.

I guess you can train the otters to dive to sea weed for new sushi, maybe pearls for necklaces and...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Au !!
    Goodbye, Giraffe, said Dikkertje Dap.
    Tomorrow I will come back here with the stairs.
    LOL, Ruud! and Au indeed => I have to state now that this guy has NOTHING to do with my name!
    ...hm, looks like they have Dutch ppl on their IT team?

LOL, Ruud! and Au indeed => I have to state now that this guy has NOTHING to do with my name!
    ...hm, looks like they have Dutch ppl on their IT team?
    It must be a Dutch employee
    Directly translated it would be Fat Dap and that gives the song about a cute young boy a different atmosphere then it was ment to be.
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Weeelll ... I don’t like the apartment complex - reminds me of the other equally ugly ones we already have, but I really like the otter!
    Yes indeed looks like the ugly red one that nobody likes. Since it is beta test how can we ask them for another design?
    Btw the otter is funny and the CB I like, but I fear the tool exchange
    scared-and-sweating-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Last edited by Monaco; 05-21-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    Town: Monaco - lvl 94, 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Btw the otter is funny and the CB I like, but I fear the tool exchange
    scared-and-sweating-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Indeed! and the otter cannot be cute enough to comfort me over the fact, that it is simply another family that will be sitting in my book one day.
    I have the last 5 families sitting there in the book now, and waiting for their enclosures, which are sitting there and waiting for their tools. Which is 170 x 2 for the smallest/next, and goes up to over 200 x 2 (for several of them).
    And before y'all faint over "more than one": This was an experiment with a zoo that has become boring with the big change of replacing shops by cards, and it turned out well: I am getting tools by trains nicely/OK. (prolly shouldn't have said that, huh, cos THAT will be read!)

But every time I get to around 100 for the 2 tools of them, there comes - of all things! - a new CB that throws all planning off.
    (plus collecting barn tools and ingots in silly amounts for barn and factory upgrades)
    No, not excited
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-21-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Indeed! and the otter cannot be cute enough to comfort me over the fact, that it is simply another family that will be sitting in my book one day.
    I have the last 5 families sitting there in the book now, and waiting for their enclosures, which are sitting there and waiting for their tools. Which is 170 x 2 for the smallest/next, and goes up to over 200 x 2 (for several of them).
    And before y'all faint over "more than one": This was an experiment with a zoo that has become boring with the big change of replacing shops by cards, and it turned out well: I am getting tools by trains nicely/OK.
    But every time I get to around 100 for the 2 tools of them, there comes - of all things! - a new CB that throws all planning off.
    (plus collecting barn tools and ingots in silly amounts for barn and factory upgrades)
    No, not excited
    The Sea otter is NOT a Zoo animal but belongs to our Farms. So feeding them counts for the Feeding task in Regatta.
    And for you the same advice I gave to Bethany: if you don't need new town expansions just keep your focus on the Zoo
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 05-21-2019 at 08:44 AM.

And before y'all faint over "more than one": This was an experiment with a zoo that has become boring with the big change of replacing shops by cards, and it turned out well: I am getting tools by trains nicely/OK. (prolly shouldn't have said that, huh, cos THAT will be read!)

No, not excited
    I thought the otter is a farm animal, not a zoo animal.
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    The Sea otter is NOT a Zoo animal but belongs to our Farms. So feeding them counts for the Feeding task in Regatta.
    aha, and as Bethany asked already, they give...uhm, what back for being fed?
    and thanks, but that doesn't change my opinion about the development or priorities here. It really still looks like only putting same (at least here) unloved stuff on top again and again *without* listening.
    (I hear it already: makes the regatta better, huh? cos a new animal for feeding is what was being asked for... not)

ETA re. your added advice, Ruud: I described above what doesn't work even with "concentrating on the zoo", and even w/o a new CB. But of course, if there are new expansion(s), I *want* them.
    (need, well... lol, not my choice of word here)
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-21-2019 at 09:05 AM.

aha, and they give...uhm, what back for being fed?
    and thanks, but that doesn't change my opinion about the development or priorities here. It really still looks like only putting same (at least here) unloved stuff on top again and again *without* listening.
    (I hear it already: makes the regatta better, huh? cos a new animal for feeding is what was being asked for... not)
    I hope t-cash and gems because when it is bricks, sorry poor otter you will stay hungry in my town
    Android