Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 102

Thread: SPOILER ALERT!!! BETA PEEKS (May) SPOILER ALERT!!!

  1. #51
    Member Magnolia Township's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    3 otter boxes?!

    Bangs head on keyboard
    I think all 3 are in the same 2x2 space though...right?
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I think all 3 are in the same 2x2 space though...right?
    I'm confused then. Are there 3 otter boxes like there are 3 cow sheds and 3 chicken coops? Since you have to buy them separate, I figured that's what we're talking about. Or are you saying you have to buy the otters themselves but not separate boxes? All the otters are in the same box?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    I'm confused then. Are there 3 otter boxes like there are 3 cow sheds and 3 chicken coops? Since you have to buy them separate, I figured that's what we're talking about. Or are you saying you have to buy the otters themselves but not separate boxes? All the otters are in the same box?
    Apparently you buy one otter "house" for 24,000 coins. It takes 2 days and 11 hours to build and comes with one otter. You can buy two more otters to put in the same house for coins. The new products made with stuff you get from feeding the otters are in the Asian restaurant (2 items), grill, tailors, jewellery factory and perfume factory, if it all stays the same when the update comes out.

  4. #54
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,081
    If you look at the picture in the first post, you can see the otter “farm”. (This is the same as the ducks. One 2x2 “building”).

    You can see there is one otter, and one (central) otter “house” is coloured.

    There are two more otter houses, one either side, that are greyed out with plus signs.

    You get one otter farm to build in your town, with one otter, then you can purchase two addition otters in that one farm.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

    ”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

  5. #55
    Does anybody know: Can otters live in seawater? Or is it unrealistic to put them in a free space next to the beach?

  6. #56
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,081
    Depends what kind of otter it is. I think there’s about 15 different types, of which only one or two are true saltwater. Some of the others, although being “freshwater” otters, will live around river estuaries with a considerable salt content.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

    ”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Thanks Ruud...i’ve made room for the shipyard and the otters. I have 4 land expansions by the river that i have left unexpanded intentionally so i think i will be able to open the new ones without building the new apartment...until there is a new factory at some point.
    I’m feeling a bit frustrated because the end of my zoo enclosures is in sight...i know i could delay the new CB until the zoo is finished...just trying to decide which way i want to go.
    Magnoli, if you haven't already, you may want to start clearing your expansions before the update. Those of us with uncleared land have found that with the new cbs, we have had to build those before we can unlock all expansions, even those that were available to clear before the update.
    Forever living in hope lol

    Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

    Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

    Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Depends what kind of otter it is. I think there’s about 15 different types, of which only one or two are true saltwater. Some of the others, although being “freshwater” otters, will live around river estuaries with a considerable salt content.
    Thanks Nevada. Mine will most prob be salt water otters.

  9. #59
    Member Magnolia Township's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Magnoli, if you haven't already, you may want to start clearing your expansions before the update. Those of us with uncleared land have found that with the new cbs, we have had to build those before we can unlock all expansions, even those that were available to clear before the update.
    I remember the population requirement changing with the animal hospital....i had quite a few expansions left at that point. I don’t really want the four remaining ones cleared so i will hang onto my tools and coins. If the new cap affects the new expansion? Oh well, i guess lol...it will factor into my decision re CB vs last zoo enclosure.

    This is a very valid point to make for those with more expansions though!!
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

  10. #60
    When would this update happen?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •