Thread: Spacious barn booster

Spacious barn booster

If you are using a booster which is increasing barnspace for 2 days: does anyone know what happens if that booster is going down and you have to many barnproducts to fit in the normal space?

If the booster runs out and you have more items than the number of spaces in your barn you can't add anything else till you get back down below your limit. So if you have 1000 spaces normally but after using the booster you have 1050 items in your barn, you have to get rid of 51 before you're allowed to add anything else - a bit of a pain if you need to harvest two wheat to make a loaf of bread!

Hi Marmicjan, when the boost ends the items in your barn will stay there, you won't lose any excess, but you won't be able to add to your barn again until you get down below your normal capacity.

Not a fan of this boost for exactly this reason, but I know people have found the boost useful when close to getting enough tools or materials to finish a building, or during events if items need to be stored in your barn.

Thanks for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I know people have found the boost useful when close to getting enough tools or materials to finish a building, or during events if items need to be stored in your barn.
    That’s what I ‘m thinking of. I’m close to having enough materials for the wolves enclosure within a few days I think, but barnspace will be a problem. So perhaps this booster will help (I have 4 of them, so 8 days long a bigger barn).