Thread: Problem gifting bacon

Problem gifting bacon

I’ve been playing for a while, level 44 but new here and enjoying the game.

Came across a problem recently and it doesn’t seem to want to allow me to gift bacon.

The barn tells me I have 7 bacon

A neighbour needs 1 piece.

The gift system is saying I have none. (It’s nver let me gift bacon since building the pig barn)

Anyone have a solution?

It’s happened a couple times, but only ever on bacon.

Hi Sherry, welcome to the forum .

I think you may have the same issue as another player on the forum recently. As in mixing up your bacon products. Take a look at this thread here.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Sherry, welcome to the forum .

I think you may have the same issue as another player on the forum recently. As in mixing up your bacon products. Take a look at this thread here.
    That actually helped. The main difference however is this was a friends request not the airplane.

The two of them look near identical it’s hard to tell.

Ahh I see, even harder to tell the difference in your case then sherry. Glad it helped anyway .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .