Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penalize Dumping

Penalize Dumping

Many teams are dumping taks and only taking 135s. What's the point then? I suggest tasks on the board must be played. If a coop only wants to play 135s then the lower numbers remain on the board until the end of the race. By the end, they may only be playing with one or two tasks and force use of lower point tasks but so be it. Also, if a task is taken and the player does not return to complete it then the leader or co-leader should be able to dump it with significant penalties to the player and coop. This will reduce future issues of a fake player utilized strictly for dumping. I think this would make the game more fair for everyone.
    Thank you

Catlep55, Will never work..you cannot control, stop teams from playing 135pt tasks. When someone doesn’t complete their task we are already penalized whereas, that person cannot make up that task. Totally missed your point of ‘fake player’ issues..what is that? The game is fair it’s just not as easy to come in 1st place as people think it is..personally, I want the relay tasks returned..w/relays, your racers work more as a team, there is more strategy given to the game, it’s harder to play a perfect game..having 2 teams paying their way through and finishing in 12hrs w/perfect scores is what hurts regatta not 135pt tasks. Perhaps, no cash used during regatta would bring about a more fair race, but Playrix will never give up their load of regatta cash!

Quote Originally Posted by Catlep55 View Post
    Many teams are dumping taks and only taking 135s. What's the point then? I suggest tasks on the board must be played. If a coop only wants to play 135s then the lower numbers remain on the board until the end of the race. By the end, they may only be playing with one or two tasks and force use of lower point tasks but so be it. Also, if a task is taken and the player does not return to complete it then the leader or co-leader should be able to dump it with significant penalties to the player and coop. This will reduce future issues of a fake player utilized strictly for dumping. I think this would make the game more fair for everyone.
    Thank you
    No need for a fake player to dump tasks from the board. I do not understand where you get the impression that this is needed. Except for players with member status, everyone in a co-op can dump tasks from the board.

As for a penalty for a player not returning, there's already a big penalty for that. The co-op do not get the points for that task and no points for the other tasks that player could do. Loosing a player mid-race is a huge handicap.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

HA HA ... GOOD POINT ! BUT THIS GAME FIRST PRIORITY IS TO GET PLAYERS TO HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO SUCCEED TO THE TOP .. They have Bills to Pay Too ... Salary to give out ect... This is a Business ... Money talks Bull Snitt Walks .... The Real World !!! Sorry ! I didn't Make The Rules ... Just Subject to Them .. Advice ! ... If You Can't Run With the Big DOGS .... Stay on the Porch ! LoL ....

The only way this could work is if every race each coop is given tasks that are the same exact points as each other. Otherwise winning would be luck of the draw every week for every coop.
    Last edited by Bessville; 05-31-2019 at 07:24 AM.

After two years of playing I no longer see much fun in playing the regattas. You can’t win unless you use cash. Sometimes you can’t even avoid dropping down a level and if you do drop down a level big whoop. After we were number 1 in gold and got the cup then who cared. After that, we made playing regatta optional in our coop and only the diehards who like to throw away their money even bother any more!

Catlep55 Why does it matter what tasks other teams pick? The variety is there for a reason so we can Choose what we do. Why don't you just do the 135 point tasks? I have been doing those since I first started the Regattas. They are harder than the lower point tasks, therefore, you get higher points.
    Reserving tasks only lasts 12 hours and then it becomes available again, why penalize people when life happens outside the game and sometimes you just can't get back in to start the reserved task. Why would 'fake players' only be used to dump tasks?
    This is a GAME it isn't real life and if you don't like how the Regatta is run just don't do it, it will save you a lot of stress, lol
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-10-2019 at 05:32 AM.

Number one rule
    IT IS JUST A GAME PPL!
    It is ment to be fun played in all league's I don't spend money to win get all my tbucks from game if yo save them your fine. Yes they do want you to spend money. Ok look at it like this imagine if we had to pay for this game????? Would cost alot more. Be thankful it is free all.

We are a 2 member gold team and can only do 135's or drop out of league. Not sure where you are coming form on dumping. We have been dumping tasks for 4 hours and cannot even get 2 tasks each to play so we have not started. Why does game offer tasks that are 132 or 133? Give us 135 tasks or, as has been suggested by another post, give us tasks with option to take higher or lower points depending upon difficulty. 135 tasks are the only possible way to finish in the top 3, and often only way you can stay in league.

Neighbour Jane, my advice would be to start with the ones you have. There ia a limit as to how many 135s will appear on the board at any one time. Starting them will trigger new ones.