Thread: How to reform a co op?

How to reform a co op?

I can't start a new one just yet because I need to wait for this regatta to end.

Once it does though there are a few in my co-op I'd like to invite to a new one.

I'm not committing mutiny because this co-op is leaderless , she abandoned ship before I joined. My co-op is also unorganized, I've tried communicating on the chat feature but no-one responds.

What's the best way to reform? I'd like a co-op that participates in regattas but isn't focused on winning ... just getting a few chests. I'd also like members who know how to communicate to get goals for all achieved.

You would basically be starting from scratch.

If you want to establish a co-op and be the leader of that co-op, then you'll need to do a few different things...

Before setting up:

1) Decide on a name for your co-op - make sure it is unique if possible (this can be done by searching in the co-op search section)
    2) Let everyone in your current co-op know what that name will be
    3) Make sure you are friends with all those that want to join you or have a way of communicating with them (ie. fb msngr)
    4) Leave your co-op & set up yours
    5) Send your invites!

I know I am forgetting some stuff...but there are others on here who can fill in those gaps & provide better details.

(and there are several other posts with instructions...just couldn't find them due to titles being different.)
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

From one Twilight Bookworm to another ... Thank you. I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raine Logan View Post
    From one Twilight Bookworm to another ... Thank you. I'll do that.
    twilight_sparkle___book__by_ragerer_d7mpw4y-fullview.jpg
    Yay! Another Twilie!
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton