Thread: More ways of making coins

More ways of making coins

Everyone plays the game in a certain way, a certain algorithm of their own gameplay. With this being said, I’m completely stuck at making coins.My hubby is moving along great but I’m producing products, filling up my barn and not getting enough matching helicopters to get coins. I do great with trains but get no coins! I’m horrible about planes (my personal algorithm glitch). The mint building was helping me so much!!! PLEASE bring back the mint building and give better opportunities to make coins.

Making gold coins is one of the never-ending tasks in Township. The absolute best way I've found to make them fast is to use the booster for 2x helicopter coins and then spend those 2 days doing nothing but helicopter orders. At my level, it's easy to rack up 100,000+ in less than a day doing that. I also weed out my helicopter orders and do only the ones that give 1,000 coins or more for a reward.

If you like mining, you can make some decent coins doing that, too.

That said, I would be perfectly happy if they made making coins easier or gave us new ways to do it. The zoo used to be a good way to make some gold coins, too, before they changed everything. Now, the coin profits are less than mediocre. Maybe they could increase the coin profits from helping other people, or something. I don't see them giving the mint back, though.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

Have the bank do something to make earn coins like the mint used to

Yes can’t make enough dollars to buy things.

Not all helicopter orders are good bargains. It’s wise to add up the barn prices of the order to make sure you’re getting a profit.

Don’t forget you can find a lot of coins in the mine. It’s boring but growing and selling crops all the time is easy. So is making simple products like bread or cheese.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 99
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Making gold coins is one of the never-ending tasks in Township. The absolute best way I've found to make them fast is to use the booster for 2x helicopter coins and then spend those 2 days doing nothing but helicopter orders. At my level, it's easy to rack up 100,000+ in less than a day doing that. I also weed out my helicopter orders and do only the ones that give 1,000 coins or more for a reward.
    This is what I do to make lots of coins, too. Don't forget that helping other people fill their orders gives you coins. I seem to get more coins from helping others vs selling the same thing from my barn.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114