Thread: Regatta unable to play

Regatta unable to play

I have people in my group who are not new and cannot participate in the Regatta. Does anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolNana1207 View Post
    I have people in my group who are not new and cannot participate in the Regatta. Does anyone know why?
    opted out? restricted? how does that "cannot" show exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolNana1207 View Post
    Ok...revamp after getting a decent slap...lol...

There was an issue, we had last regatta season, where we had an individual who was actually opted out (showed her opted out on her screen), but do to a system glitch she was set to racing & showed as racing. Luckily she was available that week.

So could be a glitch.

Otherwise...
    - Did they opt out & forget to opt back in in time?
    - Were they restricted by someone? If so, they'll have to go back in and change their settings, then they can race the following week.
    - Glitch

Have them double check their settings, clear cache, uninstall/reinstall the game, all else fails...file a ticket.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 05-18-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS
    Facebook Group: Chocolate Warriors - Township

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Being "new"...If they joined your co-op after the start of regatta then they cannot race for that week. They will be able to race the following week as long as they have their racing status on.
    OP says they're not new, Twilight.

I guess those players are either attempting to opt into a race that has already begun, or someone else within the team has restricted them.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    OP says they're not new, Twilight.

I guess those players are either attempting to opt into a race that has already begun, or someone else within the team has restricted them.
    Well drrr...just slap me...lol
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS
    Facebook Group: Chocolate Warriors - Township

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

When a player is restricted on a Monday, changing their settings back to opt in, is unlikely to change anything, because in effect, they have been restricted from the forthcoming race. When we played around with the settings previously, the restricted player had to leave the co-op and return. Only then, were their new settings recognised. If this is the case, when that player leaves, they will need to be sent an invite otherwise they can't return to their co-op for 24 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    There was an issue, we had last regatta season, where we had an individual who was actually opted out (showed her opted out on her screen), but do to a system glitch she was set to racing & showed as racing. Luckily she was available that week.
    This happened to my baby town when it left the co-op and returned the same week. The settings have always been 'opt out' however, the system threw my baby town into the regatta, even though the settings hadn't been changed by me and still showed as opted out. Apparently, this issue has been highlighted a number of times on fb, so is something we need to watch out for.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT