Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Events have definitely been the most major source of cards that I've had by far. I'm just wondering how long it will be before feeding the animals won't be of much value to me. If they don't award epic cards, I may find myself without this source of cards soon.

Yeah, I don't build more than 1 enclosure at once. I learned my lesson about that with CBs early on. I finally finished my animal hospital. That was not fun. I'm guessing it's going to continue being not fun as long as I need materials for zoo enclosures. I still have 10 more of those to go.
    If you don't need new expansions, more houses and so on then keeping the focus on collecting building materials for your Zoo is the right way to do.
    Although the homes for the Red Pandas and the Armadillo family was a real challenge in combination with a 90% amount of materials to upgrade the Barn.
    It works definitely better after such an upgrade, you can really hear a "Sigh" whispering through the streets of your town just after pushing 'confirm'
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    It works definitely better after such an upgrade, you can really hear a "Sigh" whispering through the streets of your town just after pushing 'confirm'
    SO very, very true!
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114