Thread: Zoo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Zoo

What happens if I collect all the cards for a particular animal but haven't built the habitat yet?

Nothing happens - if/when you do build the relevant enclosure, you'll be able to import the actual live animals immediately, that's all.

Hi Marcoullierle,
    Welcome to the Forum.
    You may have noticed that 'double' cards end up in a special box on the far right of your Zoo building.
    The chance of receiving Doubles is even smaller with animals for which you have not yet built a stay.

Happy Towning
    Ruud
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Hi Marcoullierle,
    Welcome to the Forum.
    You may have noticed that 'double' cards end up in a special box on the far right of your Zoo building.
    The chance of receiving Doubles is even smaller with animals for which you have not yet built a stay.

Happy Towning
    Ruud
    That's interesting to note. Of course, I could never build all the enclosures I have available. There'd never be enough resources to do that.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    That's interesting to note. Of course, I could never build all the enclosures I have available. There'd never be enough resources to do that.
    Same. I've somewhat hit the wall on barn space. I don't really mind though - pretty sure it's come later than it would have under the 'old way'.

Yes ... *sigh* ... I‘m behind 20 enclosures with 54 animals ..., but on the other hand, I‘ve got nearly all the materials for the last five CBs ready. And then, I‘ll begin collecting materials (and coins, *sigh again*) for the enclosures.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Yes ... *sigh* ... I‘m behind 20 enclosures with 54 animals ..., but on the other hand, I‘ve got nearly all the materials for the last five CBs ready. And then, I‘ll begin collecting materials (and coins, *sigh again*) for the enclosures.
    I hear ya. Collecting gold coins is a never-ending task. My enclosures are wicked expensive now. Then there's feeding my zoo animals for cards. Can we get epic cards (gold) by feeding the animals? I don't think I've ever gotten one that way.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

I hear ya. Collecting gold coins is a never-ending task. My enclosures are wicked expensive now. Then there's feeding my zoo animals for cards. Can we get epic cards (gold) by feeding the animals? I don't think I've ever gotten one that way.
    No idea, really ... I only do zoo orders as regatta tasks (mystery or part of combo), because I think 5 cards for twelve orders is NO value for the products. I get my cards, epic and others, from planes, HoL, in chests and as rewards.

But now, that I think about it, I believe, I haven’t seen an epic card as a reward for doing zoo tasks, either.

Hi Bethany,
    Building enclosures in new Zoo is like building CB's: just one at the time .
    With a full developed zoo (there are two animal families I don't like to have) I can easily talk about this subject.
    But consulting the Wiki on this the algorithm for finishing enclosures is a different one then the algorithm of finishing CB's.
    And then getting used to the Tool exchange to get the right Tools...
    And I don't want to spoil your party but I have a feeling that there will be a new CB in next update...
    Like climbing a mountain, do it step by step and don't forget to enjoy the overview

For me the easiest way to get Cards was during events.
    Especially when you have more full Zoo families then materials to buils there enclosures I should not rush about getting cards.
    Unless you are focusing on collecting cards for one animal family yo really like to have, of course.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android